About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconicCALVIN KLEIN,TOMMY HILFIGER,Van Heusen,IZOD, ARROW,Warners,OlgaandGeoffrey Beenebrands, as well as the digital-centricTrue&Co.intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
We empower our associates to design their future with opportunities to be their best selves. Our associates co-create as one team of creative and innovative people to connect to our consumers around the world and impact our iconic brands to drive fashion forward for good.
Thats the Power of PVH.
Whether it be design, retail, digital or consumer experiences, we are blazing a trail that others are following. And that definitely applies to our HR team. We are challenging traditional HR practices, creating groundbreaking strategies and ways of working that keep our associates at the heart of everything we do. Our Talent Acquisition team is the internal agency on a mission to attract the best talent internally or in the external market - for PVH Europe, Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein and build talent pipelines for some of our future needs.
We are looking for a self-starting, passionate Talent Scout to join our team, who will lead the external talent attraction initiatives to ensure we attract the best talent for hard to recruit and growth areas for our organization.
This is an exiting opportunity to support our Amsterdam-based, Talent Acquisition team in hiring great talent for our growth areas and hard-to-fill positions. You will be the first associate hired in this role, so you have the unique opportunity to build and lead our talent attraction strategy. In addition, you will support our team in further sharing our Executive hiring strategy,
- Develop and lead our sourcing strategy; creating clear process and a data-driven sourcing approach to hire hard-to-recruit and executive talent, and build (and engage) talent pools for our most critical talent segments;
- Be a key ambassador for our Employer Brand understanding our competitive edge when talking to candidates, as well as providing insights on market trends to increase the effectiveness of our Employer Brand campaigns;
- Deliver training to our talent acquisition team for internal and external sourcing;
- Drive internal mobility initiatives to leverage our internal talent equity matching skills to demand to increase internal placements into open positions;
- In line with our Inclusion and Diversity plans, create innovative ways to increase underrepresented demographics.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 4+ years of relevant experience, specifically advanced technical skills as a Sourcer in a large corporate or global organization;
- Advanced experience of sourcing candidates through different channels and methods i.e. Linkedin, job boards, referrals, inhouse and external career events, X-ray searches etc.;
- Deep expertise and working knowledge of innovative sourcing tools and building talent pools i.e. LinkedIn recruiter, talent communities;
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbally and have strong communication skills to liaise with all levels in- and outside our organization;
- Solid understanding of recruitment systems and technology i.e. Workday, careers sites and CRMs (Phenom); and
- A problem-solving mindset to collaborate when required with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Acompanyculturethat fostersdevelopment, offering trainingand learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality,and individuality
- Amonthly Covid home- office budget
- Asmart work programthatempowers ourassociates to workfrom home in the Netherlands, withina flexible schedule
- Abeautifulstate-of-the-artCampus awaiting you upon our return to the office
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!
PVH Europe and ourbrands,TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
COVID-19and Working at PVH
As we continue to navigate the impact ofCOVID-19 and look ahead to shaping our new ways of working, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. This means all of our teams, including HR, work a bit differently• .Our Recruiting processis conducted remotely, primarilyvia phone and video calls.New hires will be welcomed through an adapted, at-home onboarding program. Equipment will be delivered safely to your front doors.
We will continue to work this way until September 2021, and are looking to shape a more hybrid work-from-home / office model in the coming months.
Should your application be successful, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the recruitment process andCovidWork policies in your initial call.
• Please note that should you be applying for a role at our PVH Studios, or in our distribution facilities, the hybrid model already applies.