As the Manager, Marketing Analytics, you are part of our APAC Marketing Team, which has the goal to continuously increase awareness and consideration across all APAC markets and channels Tommy Hilfiger are operating in. To achieve this, we have to understand our existing and potential consumer. Therefore you will leverage on the existing research, and secure the development and execution of consumer insights tools across both tracking, ad hoc quantitative and qualitative research to ensure we have a complete understanding of our consumers and marketing performance.
Responsible for both the internal and external relationships and for landing genuinely integrated insights, pulling on all available metrics, with the nominated internal business stakeholders across all Marketing teams.
This role is responsible for the transforming existing research data, in combination with all of our digital and behavioral analytics, into consumer insights in order to turn it in to the business solutions.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Provides actionable overallmarketand customer insights to address key strategic questions. Responsible for tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance ofmarketingactivities, ad-hocanalyticrequests, and development/automation of regular reports.
- Manage key relationship with stakeholders in the country (business) and the Global Headquarter
- Lead development & execution of consumer tracking; secure strong KPI measurement framework pulling on all data sources for full marketing funnels from awareness, consideration to end conversion.
- Secure our insight tool kit is relevant, and following latest trend at all times
- Lead the development of regular reports across region and tracking, as well as novel and complex ad hoc research requests (avoid interdepartmental redundancy, ensure quality, ensure inter-departmental consistency and cross-learning)
- Synthesis of insights based across multiple analyses; translation into actionable insights, pro-active dissemination to relevant business
- Secure understanding of business needs so that we can continuously prepare for future insights generation
- Conduct regular competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Research, find and implement marketing tools or technology to support our marketing activation across different platforms and digital Marketing Channels (social listening tool, automation software, social media scheduling etc)
- Analyze end-to-end campaign performance in order to deliver insights used to optimize future campaigns
ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: Be bold, Make the Impossible Possible, Drive Innovation, Drive sustainable growth, Be proactive, Embrace change
QUALITY: Prioritize our product, Build positive & long-term working relationships, Be customer and consumer centric, Be detailed
OWNERSHIP: Be accountable, Seek solutions, Be resourceful, Be responsible
COLLABORATION: Think & act within the matrix, Lead by example, Be clear, Inspire & empower others, Build global networks
RESPECT: Be inclusive, Support diversity, Be open-minded, Foster trust, Have a positive impact on people and the environment
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience with consumer analytics, statistical modeling & web analystics
- Experience with data storing, processing, analysis and visualization
- Ability to extract meaningful information from data
- Suggest action for improvement based on insights from data
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Google Analytics, at minimum
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI, Datastudio or other data visualization tools is a plus
- Experience with social listening tool is a plus
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Computer Science or relevant disciplines
- Passion for consumer data and connecting various data points
- Strong background working with brand & communication tracking & development
- Understanding of the retail direct to consumer (online & offline) industry
- Problem solving, practical decision-making abilities & a proactive attitude
- Strong visualization, communication and analytical skills, based in business sense
- Ability to translate business needs and questions into appropriate research methodology needs to cover both quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Ability to synthesize across multiple insights from different sources and create a compelling story to communicate it effectively; strong presentation skills.
- Results-driven and fact based communication style
- Enthusiastic, flexible and proactive personality
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on companys success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to present results to all audiences at all management levels
- Fluency in Chinese & English, any other Asian language will be beneficial.