Love what you do, while working with one of the best digital teams in the industry! Tommy Hilfiger is one of the most innovative brands within the premium fashion industry. We combine the passion and drive of an entrepreneurial, start-up environment with our iconic American brand heritage.
The Senior Manager of Ecommerce is responsible for strategically leading and providing key direction for site presentation and end-to-end user experience. The role requires high attention to detail and collaboration between many cross-functional teams, including (but not limited to): Digital Merchandising, Brand Marketing, Buying, Planning, Editorial, IT, and the Global and Regional Ecommerce leadership teams. The associate is expected to strategically plan, lead and execute with a focus on clear communication, project management with cross-functional business partners and presentation of larger business driving strategy.
- Lead the strategic planning of ecommerce workflows in key areas (content, consumer journey, business transformation, technology & experience enhancement) ensuring streamlined and targeted program execution and owning accountability on all programing and projects
- Co-lead with North America stakeholder partners to execute digital Brand vision based on data and sale driving activities.
- Develop direct reports to have a strategic mindset that will help align to Brand and divisional goals set forth by Ecommerce Leadership team
- Continue to lead domestic and international partnership with Brand stakeholders to align strategies, regionalize content and execute on time and on budget
- Lead and develop monthly content reporting on ecommerce/omni-channel projects and workflow to communicate success or where support in needed.
- Partner with internal resources to define clear objectives of UX/CX updates based on web design principles, technical capabilities, consumer behavior, and operational processes to develop and drive website strategies to increase conversion, improve customer experience, and improve how the product assortment is represented.
- Key ecommerce stakeholder that partners with other North American key stakeholders to support the vision of the Brand on Tommy.com
- Key supportive role in leading content and testing optimization tactics to increase site conversion
- Partner with digital global marketing team to rollout brand experiences regionally
- Develop and manage content strategy lifecycle across Tommy.com for North America
- Own and maintain ongoing assessment of on-site and competitive set activations to identify creative growth opportunities and improvements
- Perform and present analyses to identify issues or areas for improvement
- Plan and support the implementation of business solutions through creative thinking
- Ability to work with deep analytics tools to setup reporting, analyze and take action as necessary
- Identify opportunities and provide direction to teams on process improvement efficiencies and cross-functional working approach to ensure business goals and sale plan are met
- Manage e-commerce budget to achieve sales and profit plans as defined by Senior Leadership
- Responsible for making decisions to modify e-commerce operations, deliverables, and milestones to support business strategy. Decides when priorities need to be shifted based on business objectives and team workload. Assesses and leads workload approach ecommerce team and aligns with Senior Leadership on vision
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-8+ yrs E-commerce experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skill as well as interpersonal skill
- Ability to take complex issues or technologies and frame them simply for internal and external audiences
- Strong sense of urgency, with ability to find solutions quickly and independently
- Exceptional organizational skills and an extraordinary attention to detail
- Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, web analytical tools (Omniture, Google Analytics), and managing ecommerce platforms (ie. SalesForce Commerce Cloud)
- User experience optimization
Must be able to handle multiple projects with adherence to deadlines. Must be highly organized. Must be able to lead work on group projects as well as have self-management to ensure workload is completed. Must be self-motivated and confident with some decision making. Must have the ability to manage up, down and across with positive results
Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, premium fashion environment. Desire to innovate quickly as part of a nimble, entrepreneurial team within an iconic, established American brand
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicants current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH