Job Title: Project Manager, Store Development
Reporting into: Senior Project Manager, Store Development
Department & Team: Store Development
Revision Date: July 10 2021
About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconicCALVIN KLEIN,TOMMY HILFIGER,Van Heusen,IZOD, ARROW,Warners,OlgaandGeoffrey Beenebrands, as well as the digital-centricTrue&Co.intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
Retail Store Development is part of the Omni-channel Department, which is responsible for the design and implementation of new and refitted Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein stores across Europe, the Middle-East and Africa.
The Store development team is on an exciting journey to implement most advanced digital technology, creating a state of the art retail environment for a 360 degree consumer experience. Sustainable design and execution becomes integral in the way stores are developed.
You will report into the Senior Project Manager, and be responsible for managing multiple store development projects across the EMEA region for both the Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein Brands.
- Manage and oversee, independently and with high ambition, multiple store opening projects from project kick off design, to construction completion and customer handover.
- Ensure all assigned projects are completed on programme, within budget, and with high level of quality design and execution
- Convey clear and timely communication of all relevant project information, risks, challenges and identifying potential solutions is an essential part of the role
- Support the team on additional initiatives (e.g. Contributing to the development of department processes, assisting with the management of central vendors)
The ideal candidate:
- A completed Bachelor degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or equivalent
- Experience in Construction & Design
- Understanding of retail processes, systems and strategies
- Approx. 2 - 6 years experience in a Retail or Retail linked industry as a Project Manager
- Previous experience in a complex matrix environment is a plus
- Ability to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously
- Very good interpersonal communication skills: working centrally & locally, stakeholder management, building strong relationships with other divisions within Retail, team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of MS Office & Powerpoint, knowledge of AutoCAD
- Business fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel abroad (weekly to bi-weekly)
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Acompanyculturethat fostersdevelopment, offering trainingand learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality,and individuality
- Amonthly Covid home- office budget
- Asmart work programthatempowers ourassociates to workfrom home in the Netherlands, withina flexible schedule
- Abeautifulstate-of-the-artCampus awaiting you upon our return to the office
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!
PVH Europe and ourbrands,TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.