About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconicCALVIN KLEIN,TOMMY HILFIGER,Van Heusen,IZOD, ARROW,Warners,OlgaandGeoffrey Beenebrands, as well as the digital-centricTrue&Co.intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
Retail Store & Shop in Shop Development is part of the Omnichannel Department which services the design, implementation, refitting and maintenance of stores and Shop in Shops across Western and Eastern Europe as well as Middle East and Africa, for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein.
The role of the Program Planning Junior Specialist is to assist in the day to day administration, coordination and oversight of the Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein RSD team, specifically with reporting, workload planning, budgets and scheduling. This functions work is essential to ensuring the team can meet all deadlines and stores are delivered, on-budget while providing timely status reports to management. Working closely with the Program Planning Specialist and RSD Director, the individual should be a motivated self-starter and strong problem solver with the ability to provide administrative support to the entire RSD team.
- Coordinate rollout program of CK & TH Stores and distribute as required both internally and externally on a weekly basis
- Prepare monthly store opening announcements of all new store openings and distribute as required both internally and externally on a monthly basis
- Build and update fiscal year project forecast plan for vendor check in conversations, monitoring total roll out and planning according resources.
- Manage and distribute monthly Stores and SIS Rollout overviews as well as gather departmental stock data and requirements for demand planning by the supply chain team
- Create annual forecasts of rollout activities for Stores and SIS
- Active member of Vertical supply chain strategy team representing Store Development
- Support the RSD team with the move to a new logistics warehouse provider
- Support with the development and implementation of new purchasing system and further system developments where required
- Manage key performance KPIs (Cost analysis dashboard/Cost savings/ CLIMATECOOL/greenup!) of the RSD team and create regular reports/presentations
- Raise purchase orders for department related costs
- Setup and coordinate core team and cross-functional meetings
- Maintain departmental server structure and make sure all relevant files are up to date all times, maintain departmental org chart
- RSD Point of contact for cross-functional departmental questions
The Ideal Candidate:
- A completed Bachelor degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or equivalent
- Ability to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously
- Very good interpersonal communication skills: working centrally & locally, stakeholder management, building strong relationships with other divisions within Retail, team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of retail processes, systems and strategies is a plus
- Previous experience in a complex matrix environment is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office & Powerpoint, knowledge of AutoCAD
- Business fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work in an advanced multi-tasking environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent administrative skills.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Acompanyculturethat fostersdevelopment, offering trainingand learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality,and individuality
- Amonthly Covid home- office budget
- Asmart work programthatempowers ourassociates to workfrom home in the Netherlands, withina flexible schedule
- Abeautifulstate-of-the-artCampus awaiting you upon our return to the office
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!
PVH Europe and ourbrands,TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.