About the Company:
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues. We own the iconic Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo• , Warners and Olga brands and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment thats fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the worlds leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, mens, womens and kids sportswear, Tommy Hilfiger Denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, has more than 17,000 associates worldwide and an extensive distribution network in over 115 countries and more than 1,600 retail stores.
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Calvin Klein employs over 10,000 associates globally. In 2003, Calvin Klein was acquired by PVH Corp., one of the largest apparel companies in the world.
The Global Business Development department is the strategy function for TH Global/PVH Europe and its brands Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. In this capacity, the department supports the TH Global/PVH Europe management in structuring strategic thinking, formulating multiyear group strategies, and running strategic projects throughout the business: along the value chain from merchandising an design, to product development, sourcing and logistics; as well as in the various distribution channels, markets, and with M&A and partnerships.
Global Business Development department supports C level management, product divisions management (e.g. menswear, womenswear), functional departments management (e.g. supply chain and logistics), the central and country commercial retail and wholesale organizations management.
We are trusted advisors of management. We are a team of strategic problem solvers, analytical thinkers, passionate team players, ambitious professionals who strive to bring about change and get our iconic brands to the next level. We work shoulder-to-shoulder with the business to develop meaningful, relevant and actionable strategies.
Position Description and responsibilities
Reporting to the Business Development Director, the Business Development Senior Manager is responsible for the planning, execution, and evaluation of strategic initiatives.
Actively managing relationships between Business Development and business project teams, the Senior Manager is able to efficiently manage the project teams thinking and problem solving process, while ensuring the highest quality standards
- Report into the Senior Director of Business Development
- Own the planning, execution and controlling of one or more strategic projects / work streams
- Contact person to the entire organization for projects related tasks and various strategic questions
- Comfortable with high levels of ambiguity, having a high sense of ownership and not shying away from responsibility
- Co-Lead (together with Director / VP) the problem solving process: manage the structuring of issues, the running of analyses, and the development of actionable recommendations for the business
- Help develop a team of Managers and Business Analysts to expand their skill sets and to further progress their careers
- Own and drive the preparation of top management business presentations and Steering Committees
- 5+ years of experience in strategy consulting with a top tier firm or similar in-house position in the fashion, apparel retail or consumer goods industry; 1+ years of management experience
- University degree from a leading business school/university. MBA or advanced degree is preferred; 2 years' additional experience in lieu of advanced degree
- Outstanding people and relationship skills; and ability to interact with different levels of a multi-cultural, international organization
- Flexible, and able to perform in a highly dynamic work environment
- Independent, hands-on, able to prioritize, results oriented and structured
- Ability to deal with a new and wide variety of topics
- Real team player, does not take her/himself too seriously
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent MS PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Proficiency in English
- Passion for the fashion and apparel industry
What can you expect from us?
- An incredible work culture
- Exposure to all levels and parts of the PVH business
- Plenty of opportunities for self-development, courses and trainings
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A newly built campus with gyms, cafes, amazing lunches, and plenty of company events
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!
PVH Europe and ourbrands,TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sex