About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world.
We power brands that drive fashion forward for good.
Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warners, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric intimates brand. True&Co. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
About Calvin Klein
Calvin Kleinis a global lifestyle brand built on iconic essentials and powered by bold, progressive ideals. TheCalvin Kleinbrands CK Calvin Klein,Calvin Klein,Calvin Klein Jeans,Calvin Klein UnderwearandCalvin Klein Performance provide us with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally at various price points, through multiple distribution channels and to different consumer groups. TheCalvin Kleinbrands are also licensed for a range of products, including fragrance, women's apparel, footwear, eyewear, watches and jewelry in various regions. Global retail sales of products sold under theCalvin Kleinbrands were approximately $9.4 billion in 2019.
The tiered-brand strategy was established forCalvin Kleinto provide a focused, consistent approach to global brand growth and development that preserves the brand's prestige and image. Each of theCalvin Klein brands occupies a distinct marketing identity and position. We believe thatCalvin Kleinis well positioned over the next few years to establish itself as the worlds favorite brand. With the North Star of "Defying the boundaries of self-expression" guiding its design, marketing and consumer engagement initiatives, we believe that Calvin Klein will convert its investments into ongoing commercial success
The Calvin Klein E-commerce department is responsible for the O&O calvinklein.com e-commerce sites across 31 European markets. As one of the fastest growing channels within the company, it is a fast-paced environment with big ambitions for the coming years.
The Content team is part of the wider e-commerce department, and is responsible for all marketing campaigns on the website. The team oversees the entire content lifecycle from briefing and shooting through the deployment and analysis of content on site.
As coordinators of campaign go-lives, the Content team must aling closely with many internal stakeholders such as the Buying, Planning, UX, and Merchandising teams as well as the teams responsible for the different traffic channels such as CRM, SEO, SEA and Paid Media. In addition to supporting the trading teams on a weekly basis, the Content team also acts as the brand guardians within the E-commerce department, providing a best-in-class content experience for users of ck.com.
The Content CMS Specialist is end responsible for organizing the day to day building and QA of campaigns and aligning with the template development project owner on future templates to develop and efficiencies to implement. In addition, you will manage the relationship with the vendor who takes over part of the campaign build when this is required. Furthermore, you will take on the build of brand campaigns with high visibility. Day to day you will be supported by the Content Coordinator who is responsible for a large share of the campaign builds. As part of this role you will be responsible for the guidance and development of this individual.
Within the Content CMS Specialist role you are a real spider in the web of campaign execution, on the one hand you are close to the consumer, creative assets and UX designs whereas on the other hand you are in touch with the technical side of the business where you can really shine with your understanding of systems and platform. When you start in this role you will also support the Content Manager in the segmentation project. This project is the first step in the road to personalisation. Furthermore this is a key initiative for 2021 and 2022 and is expected to increase the effectiveness and executional excellence of our campaigns significantly.
- Managing day-to-day CMS duties by aligning with content development and CX teams on new templates and experiences
- Working closely with the Customer Experience team on new initiatives and user experiences on-site in order to retain customer loyalty and drive conversion
- Aligning with the CMS development team on finding efficiencies and optimisations within system so that the building process is as efficient as possible
- Managing the build, translation and deployment of content within the CMS for high priority campaigns
- Ensuring all new campaigns are examples of best-in-class content.
- Analyze campaign performance on site and formulate learnings for next iterations of the campaign
- Working on the Content Personalisation project to ensure users are seeing the content most relevant and effective for them
- Analyzing market behaviours in terms of sales and content engagement, in order to best advise on what content will work where
- Advising on Content briefs in terms of CMS considerations, timelines and feasibility with templates
- Provide support and manage the Content Coordinator.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in building content in CMS (we use CoreMedia)
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in driving system and process improvement, proven track record
- Excellent statistical analysis skills and proficiency with data analysis platforms (we use Adobe Analytics and ContentSquare)
- Understanding of the e-commerce environment and the role of content in both driving commercial success and acting as a brand window
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to drive conversations with internal stakeholders, designers, CRO, UX, Site-Merchandising and Buying teams
- A master at working under pressure: proven experience in managing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders at the same time
- A team player, adaptable and thriving in a fast paced environment
- A strong interest in managing or some level of managerial experience
- Experience in working in the fashion industry or in a creative industry.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's PlaceCafs
- A companyculturethat fostersdevelopment, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- Asmart work programthatempowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
Please include a cover letter with your applic