PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warners, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True&Co. intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. Thats the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH. For more information, visit https://www.pvh.com/. Now we are actively looking for a Finance Business Partner to join our organization, who will be both in charge of Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein brands.
The Position & Responsibilities;
The successful candidate will be working for an international and fast growing organization where he/she will be supporting & reporting directly to the Budget & Reporting Manager.
- Business partnering across the organization to support financial analysis across departments
- Support and coordinate preparation of budget & re-estimate submissions in terms of gathering required information from related stakeholders, sense check of incoming data, business partnering across the organization to be able to make accountable and reasonable submissions
- Perform a detailed budget and RE variance analysis vs Actual/Forecast/Previous year with the detailed explanations and comments for the logical proposals to the management
- Prepare periodic business / financial performance reports (Sales-GP-Opex etc.) and ad-hoc analysis
- Drive transparency on cost drivers of assigned departments by assisting budget and RE process, explain the deviations, and identify saving potentials
- Control of financial statements in accordance with IFRS; provide complete, accurate and timely feedback to the related stakeholders
- Performing ROI and profitability analysis
- Be in charge of further development of reporting with the design of procedures, processes and structures in the field of controlling
- Support the department with system improvement/implementation, optimization and testing of forecasting tools when needed
- University degree in Business Administration, finance or relevant field; MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in finance, controlling, auditing, financial accounting etc.
- Experience in accounting (local GAAP), preferably knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with SAP (FI &CO), BW, BPC NetWeaver and HANA is a plus
- Analytical and interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of people
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Very strong communication skills
- Self-motivation, high energy level and passion for the job
- Ability to prioritize, multi-tasking and accomplish tasks on a timely manner
- Proactive, team player, result-oriented
- Excellent attention to detail capability
- No military obligation for male candidates, no obstacle to travel.
What You Can Expect From Us
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality.