The Associate Merchandiser will coordinate with the Global Merchandising team as well as regional merchandising teams on Calvin Klein Underwear Womens brand growth for the global market. The role is responsible for assisting with the development of global merchandising strategies for all accounts. They will assist in the alignment of the product line vision and the global line planning process in order to achieve or exceed annual financial goals. They must ensure that the line plan addresses a global brand vision while at the same time meets local needs.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Collaborates with key stakeholders on all short and long range merchandising strategies and objectives for the Calvin Klein Womens Underwear categories.
- Partners with regional merchandise managers in the development of global line plans.
- Responsible for assisting with team adherence to the critical deadlines.
- Coordinates with regional merchandising, design, and supply teams to meet costing targets and margin expectations.
- Assist on analyzing seasonal business and tracking KPI results to present to cross-functional teams.
- Provides global marketing and regional sales teams with product knowledge and serves as an informational resource.
- Coordinates with supply team in sample tracking and cross-functional sample reviews.
- Attend weekly fittings to ensure commercial viability and timely execution.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 2-4 years of Merchandising or Product Development experience
Education: Bachelors degree in Merchandising or related field
- Strategic thinker who recognizes opportunities and can influence decision makers to move to execution
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal and organizational skills
- High level of analytical skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
Internal: Global Merchandising, Design, Supply, Regional Merchandisers, and Marketing teams
BUDGETARY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
DECISION MAKING: Responsible for assisting in product & brand strategy
RESOURCEFULNESS/CREATIVITY: Analyze trends and apply them to assortment building in order to maximize sales
ENVIRONMENT: Fast-paced and highly collaborative
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicants current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH