The Credit Coordinator is responsible for the collection of a specific portion of the Corporate Accounts Receivable portfolio determined by factors such as volume, risk and other considerations. The primary focus will be on generating and guaranteeing cash flow via collections while maximizing sales and minimizing bad debt losses.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Contribute to departmental goals by observing daily weekly activity to isolate any changes in productivity and/or performance; prompt communication of same to management for re-direction of resources or account assignments.
- Review and determination of the release or hold of orders
- Devise creative solutions while protecting the assets of the company to maximize the sale while minimizing the risk.
- Review of daily, weekly and monthly reports to highlight potential issues for management.
- Assume a leadership role in special team and or departmental initiatives.
- Timely communication of significant issues to management is critical. At the end of each month detailed reporting is generated. This accounts for all variances in their A/R; they are expected to have detailed explanations at the line level.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 years Major Account Analyst experience is required.
- A thorough knowledge of all aspects of Accounts Receivable, Collection Strategies, Credit and its daily operations.
- Strong understanding of customer requirements and how we can best meet them.
- Must be able to change directions on a dime and handle multiple priorities.
Education: Degree Preferred or equivalent experience
- Microsoft platforms
- Must be a leader, highly motivated, a self-starter with very good planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicants current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH