About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconicCALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
This leading and autonomous content specialist role is part of the Supply Chain Non Trade department consisting in total of five FTEs and reports directly to the Supply Chain Manager. The Supply Chain team takes care of POS materials (store furnishings, packaging materials, visual merchandise, goods with purchase and occasionally other non-trade goods like printers, etc.) for Calvin Klein Europe, Tommy Hilfiger Europe covering mainly the AMEA region. The department focus is on demand & supply planning, stock purchasing, inventory risk and control, order fulfillment and Logistics Service Provider (called also Third Party Logistics / 3PL) management. The team collaborates closely with its key stakeholders consisting of the following teams: Store/Shop-In-Shop, Windows, VM, Marketing, Procurement, IT, and Finance.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing logistics management, inventory management and warehouse management. Your key purpose is to optimize delivery of goods to our (internal) customers overseeing a variety of order processing functions, working closely with a team of logistics professionals and maintaining positive relations with our 3PLs/carriers and monitoring inventories. Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
Logistics Manager works hand-in-hand with the Logistics Service Providers (known as 3PL: Seacon & SILS• ) overseeing warehousing related operations consisting of:
(• ) Currently aiming to tender the business / go to the market)
- Acts as the key point of contact for the warehouse managers
- Supervises daily operations (performance, understands incident root cause by analyzing incidents and associated data to find what is causing the issue, proposes appropriate actions to avoid a repeat incidents and improve)
- Manages and controls inventory; audit-prove from risk and policy perspective (inventory level vs. service, stock counts and reconciliation)
- Ensures process and system compliance
- Focuses on evolution of Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Reviews and monitors warehousing storage capacity and layout
- Supervises Standard Operating Procedures (SOP); ensures that all processes and procedures operate efficiently
- Manages and optimizes transportation (designs shipment profile and optimal routing)
- Is in charge of Service Level Agreement (SLA): Sets up agreements and ensures operating within established commitments (if not, initiates appropriate course of action for failures), and reviews them regularly (every 6 months- 1 a year)
- Sets KPIs and monthly reporting (digitalized one pager / executive summary) and monitors performance if targets and desired services are met
- Conducts regular reviews: Monthly Operations review, weekly & ad-hoc touch points and as well as escalation channel
Fulfillment Manager work hand-in-hand with our logistics professionals and Omni-Channel project coordinators servicing our Stores/SIS (O&O, Franchises)
- Managing the order fulfillment process including order entry, administration, and shipping.
- Overseeing the order tracking process and ensuring orders are processed in accordance with the organization's customer service standards.
- Ensuring adequate inventory levels are maintained to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize cost.
- Acts as a specialist and subject matter expert (SME) towards stakeholders, senior management and team (best practice sharing, support, input & recommendation). Seeks to share and build knowledge across the team.
- Builds strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring best in class service delivery and high customer satisfaction (including order management).
This concerns a mid-career level leading & autonomous role for 40 hours per week.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years experience in Process Improvements, Warehousing, Supply Chain management.
- Experience in Warehouse & Transportation process enhancements (standardization, optimization and automation)
- MSc level in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Can align with PVH strategy & ongoing changes and is able to translate this down to Supply Chain impact
- Strong presentation skills
- Highly numerate with good attention to accuracy
- Strong record of expertise in driving operational efficiencies & process improvement skills especially thanks to solid knowledge of lean principles and methodologies
- Can quickly and concisely state the problem (at the executive level) and identify root cause and solutions / process improvements.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving experience, effective risk mitigation and able to facilitate a change process
- Preferably from a multinational fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to negotiate and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in powerpoint
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Acompanyculturethat fostersdevelopment, offering trainingand learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality,and individuality
- Amonthly Covid home- office budget
- Asmart work programthatempowers ourassociates to workfrom home in the Netherlands, withina flexible schedule
- Abeautifulstate-of-the-artCampus awaiting you upon our return to the office
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!
PVH Europe and ourbrands,TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered