About the Company:
PVH is one of the largest apparel companies in the world. With a history going back over 130 years, PVH excels at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages.
PVH is over 30,000 associates operating across 40 countries and speaking 20 languages with over $8 billion in 2014 revenues. PVH owns and markets the iconicCalvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo• , WarnersandOlgabrands and, in addition, markets a variety of goods under its own and licensed brands.
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment thats fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Founded in 1985,Tommy Hilfigeris internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. The brand delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under theTommy HilfigerandHilfiger Denimbrands, with a breadth of collections includingHilfiger Collection,Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, mens, womens and childrens sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the companys Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more than 1,400 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region.
Calvin Kleinis one of the best known designer names in the world, offering a modern, provocative design aesthetic. TheCalvin Kleinbrands Calvin Klein Collection, Calvin Klein(platinum label),Calvin Klein(white label),Calvin Klein JeansandCalvin Klein Underwear provide the company with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally at various price points, distribution channels and catering to a diverse group of consumers.Calvin Kleinalso designs and markets a range of other product lines including fragrance, eyewear, watches, jewelry, and home furnishings. TheCalvin Kleinbrands achieved approximately $8.1 billion in global retail sales in 2014.
The Creative Services Department is responsible for the interior design of global showrooms (for PVH brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein & Nike UW), the seasonal (interior) concepts in support of markets, the design & delivery of PVH headquarters upon project request and the concept design & physical roll out of digital showrooms globally.
In support of global showrooms, Creative Services is looking to hire a Senior Coordinator digital showrooms & projects.
In close partnership with the Digital Project Team, Hatch, PVH project managers & in close collaboration with the CS designers, the primary role of the Senior Coordinator digital showrooms & projects will be:
- Project management of the roll out of digital showrooms, design to delivery
- Being the main point of contact towards local PMs to support digitalization of their local showrooms
- Communication with all PVH entities and its agents, such as the Digital Project Team & the countries to ascertain requirements & enable timely project roll out
- Communication with all external vendors & partners to align on concept, designs, budgets & schedules
- Communication with all (super) users to acquire feedback, provide support and trouble shoot when necessary (damages to furniture, repairs, maintenance, upgrades etc)
- All related project tendering & procurement
- Reviewing tenders, negotiating terms & conditions w vendors
- Placing orders, following up on all related logistics (finance/delivery)
- Synchronizing design/procurement/ logistics with all related parties
- Researching & devising new digital selling concepts together with DPT, the concept designers & architects; implementing/ testing/ evaluating with the goal of evolving the vision and strategies
- Supporting Climate Cool and ensuring that all products & processes are compliant with the corporate sustainability targets
Additionally, with regards to seasonal showrooms in support of market:
- Departmental point person towards Marketing re digital assets required for seasonal market launch
- Creation of a quarterly VR experience in support of market launch
- Leading digital innovation within the team, partnering closely with digital vendors in order for the Amsterdam showrooms to be a showcase for digital innovation
- Leading r&d within the team on the subject of digital & innovation, pushing boundaries and stretching the designers imagination
Additionally, the Senior Coordinator digital showrooms & projects will assist in the operations & logistics of all digital aspects of CS projects.
Tasks will vary according to the business requirements, program, priorities & deadlines.
The Senior Coordinator digital showrooms & projects reports into the Manager- Creative Services.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the project managers with planning and execution of project activities
- Ownership of project management towards digitalization of appointed showroom locations
- Communication to all related entities, including the countries
- Identify vendors of materials, services, equipment & supplies.
- Evaluate quotes, costs, and quality of goods or services.
- Establish delivery schedules, monitor progress and contact suppliers and contractors to resolve issues.
- Maintain an up-to-date database for all orders
- Coordinate delivery of furniture and materials ensuring timeliness and accuracy
- Maintain plans, specifications, cost/materials estimates, and subcontracts
- Make alternate arrangements in the event of shortages or delayed deliveries to minimize impact on the organization.
- Assist in planning, scheduling and executing the completion of design & delivery
- Such other duties and responsibilities as assigned by his/her supervisor
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree qualification in business / project management or any related field
- A minimum of 3 years work experience at global & corporate level, in a relate