The Coordinator, Social Media position within the Heritage Brands Marketing Group will play an integral role in the day to day execution of advocacy and organic social media coordination for the Heritage brands across all social media platforms.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
Strategy & Execution:
- Assist Sr. Director in the development and execution of all advocacy and organic social media marketing initiatives to support brand objectives and strategies
- Assist the development and ongoing management of content calendar for social media channels
- Advocate relationship management: responsible for the identification and recruitment of advocates by assigned community based on program objectives; key contact responsible for communication and facilitation of all assigned program initiatives
- Real-time response across designated channels with the brand's communities, managing a consistent yet distinct voice across social and communication platforms ensuring alignment with brands channel strategy and advocacy initiatives
- Track, recommend, and route relevant UGC discovered across social channels for content inclusion, programming
- Oversee community recruitment initiatives, fielding and tracking incoming requests as well as proactively identifying potential advocates
- Partner cross functionally with the Integrated marketing, e-comm, and Creative teams to plan, communicate and adjust advocacy tactics
- Monitor real-time community conversation and sentiment to inform brand response and engagement
- Contribution of all performance tracking and reporting on organic social media analytics in the weekly, monthly and ad-hoc/campaign templates
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
1-3 years of relevant social marketing, community management, or influencer experience, in house or at an agency. Fashion, beauty and lifestyle experience preferred.
Education: Bachelors Degree Required
- Passionate for the dynamic, changing nature of social media and influencer marketing
- Experience with web/ social media platform management, with a deep understanding of popular and emerging social networks, regionally.
- Active participation in a wide variety of social media activities such as community development, management and content creation.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, creative environment with team members at all levels.
- Strong track record for writing, editing, and developing strong tone of voice for current/past brands or clients; able to take on the voice of the brand and translate creative assets to calendar accurately and efficiently
- Ability to leverage social engagement strategy and tone of voice to situationally recognize how to respond and what team to direct complaints, questions and comments
- Resourceful and proactive, with strong organizational/project management skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Analytical, with the ability to provide strategic recommendations based on data.
- Passionate about fashion, art, pop culture and global events.
- Ability to quickly absorb the spirit of the Heritage Brands aesthetic.
- High proficiency in Powerpoint, Word, Excel , Google Drive suite, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with social media publishing, analytic and listening tools
- Excellent written communication skills, with flawless grammar and spelling
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicants current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH