About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconicCALVIN KLEIN,TOMMY HILFIGER,Van Heusen,IZOD, ARROW,Warners,OlgaandGeoffrey Beenebrands, as well as the digital-centricTrue&Co.intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
The Omnichannel Development, Controlling & Business Operations department formalizes the Omnichannel strategy, drives the development of associated business processes & consumer services as well as leading their operational implementation. The department is also in charge of evaluating the business and financial performance of the Omnichannel business.
In more detail, the Expansion team supports the organization to implement new operational tools & Omnichannel capabilities to our stores across different channels to improve our consumers and staff experience. The team work very closely with Product, Analytics & Operations teams to deploy successfully projects across Europe for Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein as well as with our different European markets.
The Omnichannel Project Manager position reports into the Sr Omnichannel Expansion Manager and will be responsible for driving store associate focused projects. In more detail the role is about:
- Oversee the business requirements, go-to-market approach & implementation of store associate applications in our European markets in collaboration with product team towards maximum added value & empowering of our store teams
- Understand and advocate for our store associates during new projects, including process & tooling improvements
- Streamline in-store tools including workforce management
- Liaison between HR teams & Omnichannel team for projects
- Manage 1 project specialist
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 5-8 years of project management experience within the Retail industry
- Goal oriented, flexible and enthusiastic
- Experience with projects impacting all levels of the organization, as well as proven use of change management
- Focus on people development & coaching talented team members
- Process driven mindset, able to contribute to objectives and achieve success by utilizing current processes or finding new methods to enhance efficiency and positive results
- Strong team player, ability to network and gain cooperation to work productively with others within the head office, local office departments/individuals, store teams and vendors where necessary
- Experience with HR projects is preferred
What You Can Expect from Us:
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's PlaceCafs
- A companyculturethat fostersdevelopment, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- Asmart work programthatempowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!
PVH Europe and ourbrands,TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.