About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconicCALVIN KLEIN,TOMMY HILFIGER,Van Heusen,IZOD, ARROW,Warners,OlgaandGeoffrey Beenebrands, as well as the digital-centricTrue&Co.intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
Creative Services is responsible for the architectural & interior design of showrooms, wellness & workplaces for PVH. Creative Services subsequently works hand in hand with (country based) Project Managers in order to execute and deliver dedicated projects. With regards to showrooms, Creative Services is responsible for the design, execution & delivery of seasonal concepts (these change 4x year), on a global scale for TH and on a European scale for Calvin Klein & Nike UW. Creative Services is also responsible for the design & roll-out of digital showrooms globally & the design of HQ/ wholesale architectural projects.
Reporting into the Manager Operations & Planning, your primary responsibility will be to to assure Creative Services delivers its projects to scope, within schedule & budget.
You will collaborate with the Senior Coordinators and your Manager to support all operations and logistics related to the successful delivery of seasonal showrooms in Amsterdam as well as other assigned tasks and projects.
You assist the assigned projects planning, internal /external project communication, budget, execution and delivery. Youll adopt a pro-active and team-minded approach towards your projects, seeking all relevant data and information which will be required or will support the team in making the correct (concept/ design/ budget/ planning) decisions.
Additionally you will liaise with the country PMs to support the delivery of their local projects, such as digital showrooms, workplace or Peoples Place environments. Related to the Campus you will also liaise with the PVH Campus Facilities team to support the adaptation of workplace concepts & designs
You are energetic, passionate and diligent both in your approach to projects as well as your general mindset- working alongside creatives, you take an active interest in the creative scope of a project and willingly support any research initiative to help increase the quality of output.
You are an active member of the Climate Cool taskforce, supporting initiativesand seeking solutions with all partners and vendors which will help the department meet its Climate Cool Sustainability and Circularity targets.
You also support the departments focus towards innovation, conducting research and maintaining close collaboration with all key vendors. Additionally, you enable the creation of a VR tool in support of market.
Lastly, in partnership with the Senior Coordinators and your Manager, you support the team in the execution and delivery of other projects such as digital roll out, satellite showroom refits/ relocations, headquarter developments and/or special events. Project schedules will depend on the business requirements.
- Coordinate with the designers, ensuring that seasonal showroom concepts are implemented on time and within budget
- Together with the team, source and deliver seasonal showrooms and/or projects
- Communicate with the divisions to acquire all necessary information and ensure total alignment
- Establish delivery schedules, monitor progress and contact suppliers and contractors to resolve issues
- Communicate with key vendors and stakeholders, ensuring all information re schedule and budget is clearly conveyed
- Make alternate arrangements in the event of shortages or delayed deliveries to minimize impact
- Work with the showroom team and ML stakeholders, ensuring all calendars are in synch
- Assist tendering and procurement + all related logistics (budget to delivery)
- Evaluate quotes, costs, and quality of goods or services
- Co-control the assigned project budgets and the processing of related invoices for timely payment
- Communicate with/ support the countries and local VM teams with their (seasonal) showroom requirements
- Assist and support the digital roll-out
- Manage the CS databases, ensuring all our prop and furniture storages are organized and up to date
The Ideal Candidate:
In your function as Coordinator- Showrooms & Projects, you are a flexible and agile multi-tasker, willing to enthusiastically support the projects you are asked to coordinate or contribute to.
- Degree qualification or equivalent work experience in a related subject or field
- Initial experience in a related field or position, ideally project management at global level or within a global agency or organization
- Microsoft Office and ideally experience with planning packages (Asana or other)
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Creative thinker with excellent visualization skills
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Knowledge of admin and budgetary control skills
- Positive in mindset, solutions driven and hands on
- Energetic, passionate, eager to make a difference
- Absolute team player
- Able to work independently (by remote/ wfh) as well as within a physical group environment
- Flexible regarding work schedules (shift/ week-end work will be required)
- Global mindset, aware of cultural differences
- Fluent in English, Dutch or other languages a definitive plus
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Acompanyculturethat fostersdevelopment, offering trainingand learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality,and individuality
- Amonthly Covid home- office budget
- Asmart work programthatempowers ourassociates to workfrom home in the Netherlands, withina flexible schedule
- Abeautifulstate-of-the-artCampus awaiting you upon our return to the office
PVH Europe and ourbrands,TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spir