About the Company
PVH Corp. is one of the largest apparel companies in the world. With a history going back over 135 years, PVH excels at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages.
PVH Corp. is a $9.7 billion global company with over 38,000 associates operating across 40 countries. PVH owns and markets the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo• , Warners, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co. intimates brand, and markets a variety of goods under these, and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
PVH EuropePVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment thats fueled by passion, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The Department and Team
Whether it be design, retail, digital or consumer experiences, we are blazing a trail that others are following. Now, we are excited to turn HR on its head. Our HR Next transformation program is kicking off, were challenging traditional HR practices and creating a groundbreaking strategy, organization and ways of working that keep our people at the heart of everything we do. HR Next, our program to create a world-class HR team and offering with the consumer at the center, is vital to support PVHs ambitious growth plans
Talent Acquisitionacts as an internal agency finding the best talent internally or within the external market in order to fill current open positions at PVH Europe, Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, and also build a solid pipeline for future needs.
The position is responsible forthe development and evaluation of tailoredcampaign strategies that align our Employer Branding efforts globally and meet the diverse hiring needs of our regions, brands and business groups.Combining creativity and strategic thinking with deep business expertise and a knowledge of technological platforms, the position works hands-on with a wide range of internal partners to identify challenges, limitations and new opportunities in marketing the company to top talent.
This role needs to understand how recruitment, talent management, brand identity and marketing strategy come together to contribute to an overall world class talent acquisition and employee life cycle experience.Within this specialism, success is evaluated through the demonstrable ability to lower talent acquisition costs per open role, shorten the pipeline for identifying top candidates, and positively impact long term retention.The role has a global scope for Tommy Hilfiger and a regional scope for PVH Europe, which includes the Calvin Klein Europe business.
- Lead the Employer Branding & Attraction function with deep collaboration with Marketing/Communications, Talent Acquisition/Development, I&D, PVH Corp., and key Regional/Market and Business clients
- Develop, lead and execute strategy, concepts across all employer branding, attraction and candidate facing activities
- Convert our European Employer Value Proposition into competitive, authentic and engaging content across traditional recruitment, evergreen and hard to recruit talent segments
- Act as European lead for Employer Branding leveraging internal networks to collaborate and share best practice
- Enhance employer brand through yearly plan to increase market presence as an employer of choice
- Ensure consistent tone of voice throughout all Talent Acquisition and candidate facing communication touch points including email templates, candidate packs and brochures
- Enable PVH careers through internal mobility initiatives, enhancing our careers site and increasing associate awareness through targeted campaigns to drive internal recruitment i.e. Talent Broker
- Concept and deliver a data-driven employer branding strategy that elevates the talent pipeline to attract and retain top talent
- Translate a deep understanding of the talent landscape and organizational hiring needs into modern and convincing talent attraction solutions
- Create targeted talent marketing and sourcing strategies to enable shift from reactive to proactive hiring for high volume and niche specialism roles, unlocking potential of talent communities
- Evaluate effectiveness through campaign performance analytics and digital tracking methodologies
- Utilize social listening and digital tools to expand reach, awareness, engagement, and to measure sentiment and effectiveness
- Set and oversee content strategy for external facing recruitment platforms to increase conversions and improve the candidate experience (including, but not limited to PVH Internal & External Careers sites, LinkedIn, Business of Fashion, Glassdoor, local country recruiting sites)
- Management of Employer Brand Specialist & Talent Scouts providing direction on campaign activation, talent pipelines and management of talent communities
7-10 years experience working within Employer Branding, Recruitment Marketing or Digital Agency
- A bachelor/ masters degreeideally within Business related specialism or over 10 yearsequivalentexperiencewithin Employer Branding roles
- Track record of developing impactful, data-driven marketing strategies across Talent Acquisition
- Creative eye or background in branding and able to unlock the human story behind the data
- Experience of managing attraction technology i.e. CRMs, careers sites, branding toolkit
- Strong project management skills are required to deliver cyclical and proactive priorities
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills