The newest team to be part of the Digital Product Department, The 3D Experience team (3DX) is 3D centric team focused on dynamic & explorative uses of 3D garments within our brands Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein.
We drive, accelerate and advance digital garment Experience through rigorous transformation & interactions with our 3D assets, we will fundamentally change collection accessibility, interaction and experience at all current and future touch points.
We are obsessed with everything digital, focusing on creating the future reality of 3D Asset usage within all digital environments for B2B/B2C, internal needs and digital environments of the future. We do not limit ourselves by current working methods we are blue sky thinkers converting our aspirations into reality by pushing and advancing the purpose 3D garments.
Newly created, 3D Product Experience Production Manager is responsible for the 3D product perfection determined by asset usage. Working in the development landscape & closely with our brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein with key stakeholders in divisional and centralized functions to actively support in 3D development by purpose whether it is in our B2B selling tool, D2C, ecom environments or emerging digital markets. A key focus will be supporting 3D focused projects, trouble shoot and solve problems in real time, asset preparation and management of specialist support to develop appropriate 3D by need.
In collaboration with the wider 3DX team and as the 3DX Production Manager you are responsible for working directly on product improvement initiatives in 3D software to support and guide design, developers and Sales to improve the quality and consistency of 3D.
Translation of strategy and vision, training colleagues, sharing knowledge, with adaptable support for the development of the 3D product with a focus product perfection to maximize adoption through all channel and touch points. To build out 3D capabilities internally and with freelance support from specialists, across all channels and multiple 3D garment creation software options.
Through transparency and collaboration, the 3DX PM will work hands to build and guide the 3D production team alongside Design, Development, Merchandising & Sales teams in our brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein with strong communication skills to create synergies across the functions and business to fulfill the overarching PVH 3DX & 3D transformation strategy.
- To be an integral part of the startup and set up of the 3DX team
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in 3D product creation with a focus on high quality asset usage and fit for purpose production / post production
- Team Management for 3D technical Designer (internal & External) with a focus on Buying experience from B2B & B2C, emerging markets and Innovation
- Seasonal and Project Management e.g. calendar, quality, targets, stakeholder management
- Production Project execution within the Digital product team, brand, sales and marketing
- Seasonal Development support to prepare 3D assets for Market launch direct working in 3D programs
- Supporting Ecomm and Marketing with practical knowledge and input for Consumer experience in 3D
- Contributing to KPIs & data integrity by actively improving the conversation rate and quality of 3D assets from Development within B2B & D2C environments
- Developing best practice and roll out programs for the wider business Test and prove lab
- Working closely with Divisions, Brands, Sales teams, freelancers and external companies on seasonal collections and innovation projects
- Bring new idea to the business in all phases of your knowledge area and beyond
- Taking time to think on future digital blue sky thinking made into reality
The Ideal Candidate description:
- With at least 3years experience as 3D Production Manager or 3D Technical Design manager with indepth knowledge of 3D design - experience in 3D programs (Browzwear, Clo3D, Optitex, Adobe substance etc) advantageous
- A bachelor/ masters degree
- People manager experience as a team lead, project lead or team manger
- Startup mentality thinking outside of the box, explorative and dynamic thinking drive to make a difference and establish a new team
- Passionate about everything digital excited to work on dynamic diverse projects within a highly motivated team
- Blue sky thinker always thinking ahead of the curve and not afraid to try, test, fail and learn
- Must be able to manage multiple projects with overlapping timelines be able to priorities and report on progress
- You should be experience working in an exciting fast paced commercial environment with a strong brand identity.
- Adaptable approach able to work seamlessly with established teams or structures to influence and drive change
- Adept to working with tight timelines, able to collaborating with many people and translate their needs into the product through your area of expertise.
- We are looking for a flexible, knowledgeable, adaptable, confident person, who thives in a fast paced, exciting work environment they should have a team centric mindset, focus on product excellence and be passionate about our consumer and everything digital
- Experience in Premium brand or competitor brand experience
- Practical 3D experience working in Browzwear, Clo, Optitex, blender, substance etc
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.