About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world.
We power brands that drive fashion forward for good.
Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warners, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric intimates brand. True&Co. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
About Calvin Klein
Calvin Kleinis a global lifestyle brand built on iconic essentials and powered by bold, progressive ideals. TheCalvin Kleinbrands CK Calvin Klein,Calvin Klein,Calvin Klein Jeans,Calvin Klein UnderwearandCalvin Klein Performance provide us with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally at various price points, through multiple distribution channels and to different consumer groups. TheCalvin Kleinbrands are also licensed for a range of products, including fragrance, women's apparel, footwear, eyewear, watches and jewelry in various regions. Global retail sales of products sold under theCalvin Kleinbrands were approximately $9.4 billion in 2019.
The tiered-brand strategy was established forCalvin Kleinto provide a focused, consistent approach to global brand growth and development that preserves the brand's prestige and image. Each of theCalvin Klein brands occupies a distinct marketing identity and position. We believe thatCalvin Kleinis well positioned over the next few years to establish itself as the worlds favorite brand. With the North Star of "Defying the boundaries of self-expression" guiding its design, marketing and consumer engagement initiatives, we believe that Calvin Klein will convert its investments into ongoing commercial success
The European Retail brick & mortar team oversees the supply chain for the European stores (Full Price, Outlet, Concession, Franchise) for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. The team drives merchandise planning strategies, builds ranges and collections, buys and produces collections for outlet and special capsules for full price, manages the orderbooks and logistics, in-season management and drives strategies to evolve an omni-channel consumer journey. The team environment is dynamic, open and respectful.
The planning team takes care of the pre-season planning and in-season management and works closely together with the merchandising and operations teams.
We are currently looking for a Junior Merchandise Planner to support our Outlet CK business. This position reports into the Senior Merchandise Planner. In partnership with the broader outlet team and the markets, this role supports in reporting/analysis, allocations, and managing the pre-season planning and in-season management of our Europe CK outlets.
- Responsible for creating seasonal range plans and aligning with retail merchandisers to incorporate consumer insights, market trends and commercial opportunities.
- Support the seasonal buy process from assortment build up to order entry and assist Markets in appropriately using the relevant buying tools. Consolidation of all orders for each Market.
- Attend planning meetings and support these meetings by providing analysis and reporting related to planning activities.
- Provide reporting and analytical support to cross-functional partners prior and during seasons. Own certain Markets and product divisions for in season management.
- Run and analyze store replenishment / allocations for NOS and seasonal goods. Inform the team of weekly allocations and in-stock management for NOS.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2 years of experience at a Retail company
- A completed University Bachelors degree (business or finance, preferred)
- Retail Merchandise Planning or Allocation experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, business fluent in English language (written & verbal)
- System skills (Planning/Merchandising Systems, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and retail math skills
- Proficiency in data management
- Attention to detail
- Outlet experience
- Retail store experience
- Other language skills
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Acompanyculturethat fostersdevelopment, offering trainingand learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality,and individuality
- Amonthly Covid home- office budget
- Asmart work programthatempowers ourassociates to workfrom home in the Netherlands, withina flexible schedule
- Abeautifulstate-of-the-artCampus awaiting you upon our return to the office
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!
COVID-19 and Working at PVH
As we continue to navigate the impact ofCOVID-19 and look ahead to shaping our new ways of working, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. This means all of our teams, including HR, work a bit differently• . Our Recruiting process is conducted remotely, primarily via phone and video calls. New hires will be welcomed through an adapted, at-home onboarding program. Equipment will be delivered safely to your front doors.
We will continue to work this way until September 2021, and are looking to shape a more hybrid work-from-home / office model in the coming months.
Should your application be successful, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the recruitment process and Covid Work policies in your initial call.
• Please note that should you be applying for a role at our PVH Studios, or in our distribution facilities, the hybrid model already applies.
PVH Europe and ourbrands,TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.