Partner with Design and Product Development to support tools, identify disruptive technologies and optimize processes to enable digital transformation and bring fashion design to the consumer faster.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Work closely with 3D team members and design to create 3D garments for design intent through digital selling.
- Provide support for use of design technology tools in the area of Design and Product Development.
- Partner with business to establish Digital Quality Standards.
- Work outside the box to discover new ways to address complex techniques and visualizations in digital design tools.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes by leveraging digital assets and automating manual tasks.
- Ensure digital quality standards are developed, refined and followed.
- Ensure connection and synergy with core systems such as PLM.
- Work with users in resolving production issues in a timely manner.
- Define test plans, execute testing, document results, resolve issues and conduct end-user acceptance testing.
- Adapt to a dynamic business environment, proactively seeking ways to improve IT value to the organization.
- Work well in a global business environment, being able to communicate effectively with business associates across different cultures, time zones and languages.
- Keep current with industry trends and best practices.
- Work with other IT business groups and support staff
- Work effectively in a cross-team environment.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency, thoroughness and quality toward assigned tasks and goals.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Graduateto2 years industry experience required.
Expertise in use of digital design tools: Adobe suite required; 3D design tools (Browzwear) preferred.
BS in apparel design, apparel technology or product development.
- Effective Communication- excellent verbal and written.
- Experience with 3D design and modeling tools Browzwear required; Clo, Optitex, Rhino, Maya a plus.
- Strong eye for details and styling aesthetic.
- Clear understanding of product development processes and experienced in manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of 2D patterns and digital pattern making tools and how they are used to create a product.
- Strong understanding of production, costing and engineering of product.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Possess an in depth understanding of market trends and new technologies that may be used to enhance the digital creation process and lead the industry.
- Expertise in use of Adobe suite of tools, especially Illustrator, Photoshop. After Effects a plus.
- Knowledge of 2D CAD tools: Kaledo, Pointcarre, Dobby Pro/Ned Graphics a plus.
- Working knowledge of other 3D digital rendering tools: Blender,VRay, Arnold or other.
- Preferred 3D digital skills modeling, 3D printing, rendering, animation.
- Ability to continually expand expert knowledge of digital creation tools and processes and stay current with industry digital creation innovations and standards.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicants current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH