The Production Planner is responsible for productions buys and monitoring inventory levels to meet customer demand. The Production Planner is accountable for production from order placement through receipt of shipment. Weeks of supply are reviewed with Supply Planning and Sales to ensure timely customer shipments.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Create monthly production plan at SKU level based on forecast and inventory targets and execute buy; includes utilizing Core Replenishment Modeling tool.
- Prepare and analyze weekly intake reports to identify any delivery and/or quality issues as it relates to vendor and transportation. Work for issue resolution and execute the determined course of action. Must have ability to take action promptly
- Prepare monthly late goods list for review to identify any short falls in meeting customer demand for the month so that sales may review to determine any issue to shipping estimates.
- Report on Fill Rate with detail explanation of variance to target and recovery plan for deficit fill rates.
- Identify customer serviceability issues for month-end sales report.
- Produce weekly Size Outage Reports and reviews to determine if air transportation is required for timely customer delivery.
- Effective and clear daily communication via e-mail with the overseas offices
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Education: Bachelors Degree required
- Excellent communication skills
- High computer literacy
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to multiple task
- Good follow-up skills
- Be able to work well under pressure
- High math aptitude
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
Internal: Works very closely with: Planning, Sales, Customer Service, Traffic, Warehouse
and Overseas Office/Manufacturing Facilities worldwide.
BUDGETARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Daily responsibilities includes checking demand, tracking and reviewing airing to meet any updated projected with manager and director if required.
RESOURCEFULNESS/CREATIVITY: Team player, multi-tasker and motivated to take initiatives.
ENVIRONMENT: Immediate pressure to meet deadlines and deliver goods on scheduled dates. Significant part of the day is spent checking systems for any new issues and reporting to manager/sales. Answering e-mails daily is required.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicants current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH