About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconicCALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER,. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of P
The CKE Business Strategy Team
The role of Manager Business Strategy is part of the Calvin Klein Europes Business Strategy team. This team is responsible for defining the strategic priorities for Calvin Klein Europe, and setting up and managing the optimal implementation of those strategic priorities across the organization. The team is the strategy, and project management engine that is continuously planning for the future while instigating and leading insights-led optimization initiatives that future proof the organization and drive sustainable EBIT growth.
The team consists of a close, internationally diverse group of analytical and ambitious professionals with backgrounds in management consulting and / or the fashion industry. Due to the nature of the teams role, the team works together closely with Calvin Klein Europes senior management: Calvin Klein Europes President, and the different functional and divisional leaders. The team flexibly organizes itself against different projects: the various team members are working on one or more projects at a time, in varying setups: together with other team members, together in a project structure with functional project team members, or as the strategy or project management support of a senior leader.
The role of Manager Business Strategy sits mid-level in the team and reports directly to the teams leader, the Director Business Strategy. It is a maternity cover from August 2021 - February 2022.
- Creating management presentations to effectively communicate content in a visual way
- Managing cross-functional optimization projects
- Developing pragmatic, structured project approaches with detailed plans outlining all roles, activities, and tasks
- Driving the project through
- Structuring decision options and facilitating decision making
- Creating presentations and formulating recommendations
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills (both verbally as well as in writing and visually in presentations)
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and hands-on
- Impact focused with a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong conceptual thinking and analytical skills
- Outstanding people management skills also able to influence and drive for impact without a formal authority
- Real team player that does not take her/him/themselves too seriously
- Able to work in a highly dynamic environment and deal with uncertainty and change
- Interest in the fashion industry
- A bonus: knowledge of one or more of the following fashion process areas, obtained through consulting or line role in a fashion company among the following: Calendar Management, Strategy and Performance, Merchandising and Product Development, Sell-in, Buy, Planning, Supply Chain and Operations, Internal Communications
Education and experience
- 6+ years of professional experience, of which a significant period in Management Consulting, Marketing, or in a similar Strategy or Project Management role in the fashion or apparel industry
- A University degree from a leading Business school or University
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Acompanyculturethatfostersdevelopment,offering trainingand learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment that respects diversity, equality,and individuality
- Amonthly Covid home- office budget
- Asmart workprogramthatempowersourassociates to workfrom home in the Netherlands, withina flexible schedule
- Abeautifulstate-of-the-artCampusawaiting you upon our return to the office
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!
PVH Europe and ourbrands,TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
COVID-19and Working at PVH
As we continue to navigate the impact ofCOVID-19 and look ahead to shaping our new ways of working, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. This means all of our teams, including HR, work a bit differently• .Our Recruiting processis conducted remotely, primarilyvia phone and video calls.New hires will be welcomed through an adapted, at-home onboarding program. Equipment will be delivered safely to your front doors.
We will continue to work this way until September 2021, and are looking to shape a more hybrid work-from-home / office model in the coming months.
Should your application be successful, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the recruitment process andCovidWork policies in your initial call.
• Please note that should you be applying for a role at our PVH Studios, or in our distribution facilities, the hybrid model already applies.