Reporting to the Art Director, the Graphic Designer, True & Co will focus on creating graphics and design files for use in digital and print media, including website updates, emails, social media, and internal guidelines.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Oversees projects and assignments at the direction of the Art Director, Project Manager and VP Brand Creative.
- Works collaboratively with the creative and marketing teams by supporting any monthly/seasonal/campaign initiatives and upholding brand guidelines.
- Design, layout, prepare seasonal assets for the website (Homepage, collection page layouts), Amazon shops, emails, digital advertising, instore/POS, etc; upload or share as needed.
- Assist in the creation of content for seasonal site designs.
- Visually integrates typographic, photographic, and illustrative elements to create high-impact designs that engage the target audience.
- Crop, resize and archive images and graphics as needed.
- Create internal decks and brand communication assets.
- Oversee design of social media assets.
- Assist in photography selection for new product launches and campaigns.
- Prepare files for release to vendors and partners as needed, ensures all final art meets project specifications for print and digital.
- Works on special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Actively participate in the creative process by presenting on brand, thorough and well-developed recommendations to meet the given objectives.
- Works within production schedules to manage time and prioritize daily workload.
- Combine strong creative, sense of composition and technical skills to format images and artwork.
- Assist with sister brand graphic design work if needed.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
Internal: Marketing, Creative, Operations, Technology
External: Freelancers, agency partners, printer, consultants
BUDGETARY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
- Must be able to effectively prioritize multiple complex projects to meet delivery deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously, and provide clear guidance to all stakeholders.
RESOURCEFULNESS/CREATIVITY: Must be resourceful in solving challenges in creative ways to ensure on-time delivery. Enjoy the creative arts.
ENVIRONMENT: Extremely fast paced and deadline driven.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum 3-5 years proven experience in a related industry.
Education: Bachelors Degree
- Strong interpersonal skills; positive, energetic and open minded.
- A portfolio of relevant, self-created work
- Ability to understand design concepts and think conceptually towards the greater brand vision while meeting commercial objectives.
- Online proficiency (websites, blogs, desktop to mobile) and the curiosity to learn more.
- Excellent typography skills.
- Consistent ability to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines.
- Highly organized, with meticulous attention to details.
- Strong work ethic, and relentless commitment to quality and efficiency.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, adapt and change course easily.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal.
- Be comfortable managing and influencing people who are not direct reports, as well as executive level personnel.
- Confidently lead, motivate and influence project progress.
- Have a good working knowledge of integrated production disciplines including print, video and digital media.
- Flexible and accepting of ever-changing challenge.
- Possess a hunger for solutions and results, and drive for continuous improvement.
- Have a high degree of intellectual curiosity and passion for creative projects; able to empathize with team members while driving proactively to get the job done.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicants current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH