Why look for a job when you can Design Your Future?
PVH Corp. is one of the largest apparel companies in the world. With a history going back over 135 years, PVH excels at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages.
PVH Corp. is a $9.9 billion global company with over 38,000 associates operating across 40 countries. PVH owns and markets the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warners, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co. intimates brand.
PVH recognizes our responsibility to incorporate environmentally sustainable practices into all of our business activities and play our part in the fight against climate change.
The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that is fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all else our associates are driven by our Core Values; Individuality, Partnership, Passion, Integrity and Accountability.
Payroll Coordinator level payroll position should be familiar with all Canada Payroll processing. Assists senior members of the team with payroll and time processing. Resolves basic issues and answers general payroll and time related questions. Escalates more complicated payroll errors and learns all of the reconciliation processes. Works well in a team environment. Remote position based in either Montreal, Canada or Toronto, Canada reporting to our New Jersey, US team. Bilingualism is necessary (English & French).
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Gains familiarity with Company and industry payroll concepts, practices and methodologies.
- Learns Workday, Kronos and other systems.
- With guidance, learns to perform basic payroll duties, including: data compilation, data entry, employee change processing, Salary and tax change processing, New-hire processing, hourly wage calculation and special payment proration, System input and maintenance, Check preparation, processing and distribution, Data and information auditing, Report generation.
- Maintains Time and attendance and document files and ensures documentation is up-to-date.
- Learns about the interrelationships between various HR functions, finance, accounting, etc.
- Supports team and project activity as directed. Affects the quality and timeliness of own work.
- Proactively learns team roles and priorities
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 Years Payroll Systems Experience Canada
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related field. (Preferred)
- Knowledge of Kronos and Workday or similar Payroll HCM systems.
- Experience working with a Canadian Tax Provider such as ADP or OSV.
- Understanding of Canadian/Time Off and Leave policies.
- Understanding of all Canadian province taxes regulations.
- Good Standing with the Canadian CPP.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Advance Excel
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, critical thinking skills
- Ability to use good judgment and discretion with highly confidential and sensitive information
- Working from home environment (possibility to work at the office)
- Competitive salaries
- Copious Wellness programs
- Inclusive & Diverse work environment
- Generous discounts on merchandise at our Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein
- Training and development
- Career growth opportunities
PVH Canada Inc. shall notify its employees and the public about the availability of accommodation for applicants with disabilities and its recruitment process.