Manage the retail operation for TH SH stores and lead the retail operation team to achieve the target.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Establish the holistic system, process & standard level relevant to retail operation.
- Study and analyze routine reports to keep track of the business trends and advise on recommendations accordingly to Management.
- Implement action plans set by Management to develop sales for each product.
- Formulate retail strategies and annual budget.
- Collaborate with all functional groups within the China organization to ensure the retail locations operate in an efficient, secure and high-service manner.
- Administer and monitor store operations to achieve a consistent and customer-friendly brand experience.
- Ensure operational policies and procedures are developed, effectively implemented.
- Hire and train the Store managers and staff for the retail complex.
- Supervise store communication for all existing and upcoming stores.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Apparel fashion industry, focusing on retail operations and store management, and 4-5 years of senior management role is necessary.
- Experience in leading a sizable team in Mainland China.
- Experience in working with international team.
- A passion and complete knowledge ofRetailOperations and store management.
- Ability to work cross-functionally across an entire organization and different divisions.
- Building partnerships with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/ tasks with adherence to details, deadlines and budgets.
- Creativity and innovation; able to come up with new tools and methods for delivering best-in-class retail execution and customer experience.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to coach a team.
- Strong leadership skills, with confident presentation skills.
Education: Bachelor Graduator or above","industry":"Retail"