Why look for a job when you can Design Your Future?
PVH Corp. is one of the largest apparel companies in the world. With a history going back over 135 years, PVH excels at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages.
PVH Corp. is a $9.9 billion global company with over 40,000 associates operating across 40 countries. PVH owns and markets the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warners, Olga and Geoffrey Been brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co. intimates brand.
PVH recognizes our responsibility to incorporate environmentally sustainable practices into all of our business activities and play our part in the fight against climate change.
The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that is fueled by passion, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all else our associates are driven by our Core Values; Individuality, Partnership, Passion, Integrity and Accountability.
The Planning Manager serves as a liaison between customers planning team and internal Sales, Forecasting, Operations, and Finance functions. The incumbent is expected to build Open to Buy (OTB) plans, perform various analyses and provide findings and recommendations that will help maximize wholesale shipments while driving the enhanced profitability of the business.
This associate is required to work collaboratively with the accounts to analyze Retail Sales trend, Stock level, Inventory turns, Profitability and other KPIs at the detailed level while providing input, recommendations regarding product placement, merchandise assortments, sales opportunities, and business risk.
This associate will work closely with the Sales team to ensure that divisional strategy is executed, and monthly forecast and annual budget are attained.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Works with the accounts to build Pre-season & In-season Open to Buy (OTB) plans incl. Sales, Inventory, Markdowns, Margin projections, as well as Promotions and Moving Holidays
- Understands market competitions and analyzes Pricing (MSRP) at SKU level to ensure profitability
- Translates OTB plan into monthly forecast and annual budget, and works closely with Sales team on all operational matters to deliver financial targets
- Participates in customer meetings and market appointments as required
- Manages inventory receipts flow and allocations at SKU level by region/store
- Manages inventory flow of Basic Replenishment styles, providing size and color analysis
- Works closely with the Production Team to maintain an acceptable weeks of supply of Inventory while meeting fill rate and in stocks targets set by customers
- Completes Ad hoc request, projects and presentations
- Presents and interprets Results/Recommendations to the team
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience in planning and analysis
- Retail experience is an asset
- Bachelor Degree in Business or equivalent
- Strong Analytical, Financial, Organizational Skills
- Advanced Computer skills (MS Office)
- Knowledge or working experience on any of following systems is an asset: SAP, Micro-Strategy, JDA
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Working from home environment (possibility to work at the office)
- Competitive salaries
- Copious Wellness programs
- Inclusive & Diverse work environment
- Generous discounts on merchandise at our Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and Heritage stores
- Training and development
- Career growth opportunities
PVH Canada Inc. shall notify its employees and the public about the availability of accommodation for applicants with disabilities and its recruitment process.