POSITION SUMMARY: The Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to senior members of the Corporate Responsibility team. The position requires highly developed interpersonal, organizational, technical, and administrative skills, with the ability to work well under pressure with accuracy and keen additional to detail.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Provide administrative assistance and organization including, but not limited to, answering phones, scheduling meetings, sending emails, and crafting written correspondence.
- Ensure the utmost confidentiality of any data pertaining to team members correspondence, projects and activities.
- Proactively manage and prioritize incoming/outgoing communications, including external/internal mail, telephone calls, reports, etc.
- File and organize communications to ensure smooth and timely flow of information in and out of the office.
- Manage and coordinate calendars.
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, and video conferences with internal and external business partners.
- Create, format, and edit correspondence with precision and minimal direction.
- Interact with internal personnel and external business contacts, including senior executives and associates of all levels.
- Prepare presentations and other reports as required.
- Research and compile information for routine and special projects.
- Make travel arrangements (domestic and international) and complete detailed expense reports and itinerary.
- Confirm meetings and create itineraries for trips.
ENVIRONMENT: Fast-paced corporate work environment with constantly changing priorities. This individual will need to be able to juggle responsibilities across multiple brands simultaneously and within multiple departments.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 5-8 years experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant.
Education: Bachelors degree.
- Strong experience with executive communications.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Excellent at handling changing priorities; multi-tasking.
- Strong prioritization & follow-up skills; strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to draft correspondence with minimal direction.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to think strategically and implement tactically.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Strong PC knowledge.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicants current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH