PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Warners, Olga brands, as well as the digital-centric True&Co. intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. Thats the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH. For more information, visit https://www.pvh.com/.
Now we are actively looking for a E-Commerce Specialist to join our organization, who will be both in charge of Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein brands.
- Executing website project managements (sales & development) in coordination with our 3rd party software partner
- Managing content of the website, maintaining accurate product listings as well as keeping pricing, product images, titles, categories, details and inventory up to date
- Coordinating digital marketing and SEO activities with the agency.
- Improving online customer experience and increase customer acquisition
- Tracking orders from overseas warehouse through local warehouse and giving weekly shipment confirmation
- Analyzing sales and stock levels to ensure sufficient stocks are available to achieve sales targets
- Analyzing every aspect of best sellers and ensuring that they reach their full potential by offering mark downs, re-orders & plans to maximize visibility online
- Managing all components of e-mail and SMS scheduling, coordinating content
- Reviewing the usage quantities of packaging materials and placing orders in proportion to the need
- Planning and executing the seasonal collection selection&buying process for e-commerce
- Monitoring product-selling performances during the season and placing additional orders in case needed.
- Replenishment management according to seasonal performance
- Maintaining supplier relations for licensed product categories (watch, perfume, sunglasses), coordinating ordering, shipment and return processes aligned with system definitions
- System entry and confirmation processes of seasonal orderings
- Planning annual and seasonal buying budgets on divisional basis
- Seasonal follow-up and management of sell thru performances of products
The Ideal Candidate
- University degree in relevant departments
- Minimum 2 years of experience in operating an e-commerce site preferably in a multinational brand
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Advanced level of MS Office Applications (especially Excel)
- Well-developed understanding of data analysis as well as website metrics
- Good data interpretation and organizational skills
- Good communication, cooperation and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Ambitious, confident and able to take initiative
- Global mindset, business and commercial insight and strategic thinking
What You Can Expect From Us
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality