The primary purpose of this position is drive the governance, oversight and decision making related to digital business processes from a security risk perspective. This role will explicitly work with business executives in various capacities across our brands and assess digital business risk. This role has a significant leadership impact on building, enabling and advancing the Digital Risk processes and capabilities across PVH brands and business units. It is a requirement of this position to operate in a leadership capacity and influence at multiple levels across business teams. This role will actively drive security leading practices across our brands. It will facilitate a balance between the need to protect the organization and the need to run the business.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Operate in a leadership capacity to drive security leading practices for business initiatives.
- Advise the business units on a day-to-day basis and act as the primary liaison between the Information Security Group and PVHs brands.
- Champion thought leadership to business units around emerging digital risk areas, including information security and privacy
- Influence PVHs business strategies by providing subject matter expertise in emerging digital areas of focus, including advertising and marketing, data analytics, CRM, ecommerce, retail, supply chain, and mobile technologies
- Identify, establish and maintain relationships with key business stakeholders to govern digital risk areas on a regular basis.
- Coach & guide Marketing, Media, Consumer and other key business teams in applying security practices into their business strategies.
- Lead and facilitate strategic vendor meetings and provide guidance around potential digital risk concerns to business partners.
- Support governance & prioritization of security requirements across business units related to Digital Transformation projects
- Collaborate with key Legal, Privacy, and IT teams to promote security initiatives, best practices, and general security awareness within the business.
- Define and document the on-going development of the Digital Risk methodology & toolkit to enhance service delivery and increase business adoption.
- Support development of the information security strategy based on business priorities, digital transformation projects and upcoming digital trends.
- Coach and guide the Information Security Group on marketing technologies, digital media processes and trends within these industries.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging digital risk issues by attending educational workshops, seminars and reviewing publications.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 6-8 years of experience working in a marketing/advertising, CRM, or commercial business lines (retail/ecommerce)
- College degree is required, preferably in marketing, communications, or ecommerce related fields of study
- Post-Graduate or relevant certifications are considered a plus.
- Knowledge of emerging digital technologies, such as cloud, Internet of Things, big data, mobile, and omni-channel
- Knowledge of social media marketing technologies (Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, WeChat, etc.)
- Knowledge of the tools and techniques of data modelling
- Prior experience across risk management concepts is a plus identification, assessment, remediation and treatment.
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong acumen for confidentiality and protection of data
- Professional and cooperative attitude
- Team player, able to work and communicate effectively with other members of the business and security teams.
- Prior knowledge or involvement with data privacy regulations (GDPR, CCPA)
- Candidate will be required to submit to background check (pre-employment, criminal, credit history and references)
- Candidate will be required to be sensitive to PVH confidential and proprietary information.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicants current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH