About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconicCALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. Thats the Power of PVH.
PVH Europe is on a mission to redefine the fashion industry by driving full digitization along the companys entire value chain, from product design to the end-consumer.
The Technology department aims to become a driving force in the organization for technology strategies & tools that enable the companys growth and create ever-increasing value for the end-user, be it the PVH organization, the employees, our customers or consumers.
Our Omnichannel Retail product teams create a seamless consumer experience across all consumer channels, thereby connecting online and offline channels. The success of the product teams is based on the effort and collaboration with many other teams across the organization which are all part of the companys omnichannel journey. The product teams develop, implement and orchestrate the initiatives in an agile way from a business perspective until complete operational implementation as well as guide the cross-functional teams.
As a Lead Software Engineer in the digital retail team you will be responsible for developing state-of-the-art frontend experiences for our retail environment. The digital retail teams consist of several product teams that develops web and mobile experiences for our Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein stores. In collaboration with the product teams and stakeholders you will be responsible for driving and enabling the frontend development and architecture strategy.
- Enable development teams to own full life cycle from idea, design, development, and delivery of front-end applications
- Collaborate with product teams and stakeholders using agile methodoliges to ensure we deliver maximized business value in a scalable and sustainable way
- Driving ongoing efficiency and reliability that improve the quality of products and development process within our wider frontend community
- Building high performant and reliable products which you will be proud of
- Delivering work with security and automation first mind-set
- Monitoring and improving the products
- Owning CI/CD tools that accelerates the development lifecycle
The Ideal Candidate
Skills and Competences
- You have extensive software design and development skills
- You are able to learn, and adapt to new technologies and contribute to a productive environment
- You are passionate about developer tooling and improving the developer experience/workflow
- You have an open source mindset
- You actively seek innovation and improvement via feedback for both product and process
- You have great written and verbal communication in English
Experience and Specialised Knowledge
- Degree in computer science or relevant field
- 3+ years of experience with React
- 1+ years of experience with NodeJS
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with HTML and CSS/SCSS
- Experience with Git
- Experience in working with cloud services (AWS)
- Experience with GraphQL, Cypress, and Jest
- Experience with BDD and TDD is a plus
- Knowledge of Terraform is a plus
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Acompanyculturethat fostersdevelopment, offering trainingand learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality,and individuality
- Amonthly Covid home- office budget
- Asmart work programthatempowers ourassociates to workfrom home in the Netherlands, withina flexible schedule
- Abeautifulstate-of-the-artCampus awaiting you upon our return to the office
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!
COVID-19 and Working at PVH
As we continue to navigate the impact ofCOVID-19 and look ahead to shaping our new ways of working, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. This means all of our teams, including HR, work a bit differently• .Our Recruiting process is conducted remotely, primarily via phone and video calls. New hires will be welcomed through an adapted, at-home onboarding program. Equipment will be delivered safely to your front doors.
We will continue to work this way until September 2021, and are looking to shape a more hybrid work-from-home / office model in the coming months.
Should your application be successful, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the recruitment process and Covid Work policies in your initial call.
• Please note that should you be applying for a role at our PVH Studios, or in our distribution facilities, the hybrid model already applies.
PVH Europe and ourbrands,TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.