JuJuBe, the leading brand of bags for the on the go mother, is seeking a highly motivated Graphic/Visual Designer to join our Product Development team. This job is an intriguing combination of traditional print (packaging etc.) design, new economy/web marketing collateral design, and product graphics design and development. We have a multi-channel, multi-price point product range. You must be flexible in your thinking, be able to empathize with consumers through all demographics and be motivated by measuring success by objective business goals, not by how cool your design might be. You must possess a strong work ethic and be able to work within tight timelines. The ideal candidate will be someone with graphic design talent who is hungry to build a business career. You supply the design and creative skills we will teach you the business.
**Please be sure to submit work samples with your application**
The ideal candidate will have a creative portfolio including experience in producing packaging and marketing materials for both online and print. The designer will:
1. Work with our product team to create product packaging and web-based visuals that will communicate the designs/products to the end user.
2. Work within our product development team to create compelling colors and graphics for our products
3. Work with our marketing and sales departments to help develop the needed product materials for sales meetings and marketing initiatives.
4. From time to time, you must be able to efficiently and smoothly coordinate work with outside contractors such as: graphic designers, video editors and photographers.
5. This job is 40-50% creating collateral (graphics, photos, animation, videos) for use on the web, 25%+ traditional packaging and marketing material development and the balance assisting in the creation of product tech packs and artwork files to communicate the specs of our products to our factories.
6. 1-3 years experience in conceptualizing and developing artwork for branded product is required.
This position reports to the Senior Director of Product Development. However, our product development team works in a collaborative manner across multiple departments. The ability to receive and understand feedback from multiple sources and then smoothly incorporate it into your work is a must.
DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS:
• Demonstrate a proven ability in print, packaging and web based collateral design and development.
• Ensure files for production are properly built and work with specified parameters on a per-project basis
• Must be highly detail-oriented, well organized and able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
• Perform work on multiple projects simultaneously prioritizing projects to meet deadlines
• Create and edit original artwork, prints, and patterns in multiple styles and mediums
• Must be familiar with all stages of design development lifecycle to create multiple colorways for a variety of styles each season
• Assist in market research, creative briefs, mood boards, color palettes, rough sketches, design options, and final artwork
• Proactively research current trends, color, technology and a variety of design influencers
• Collaborate with the product development, sales and marketing teams to assist in the successful development, launch and sales of our products.
• 1-3 years of graphic design experience in a related industry, a degree in a design related field is a plus.
• Advanced skills in illustrator, photoshop, indesign, or similar
• Working knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel
• Strong ability to handle multiple projects at once, while prioritizing deadlines
• Consistently able to execute compelling design projects from conception to completion
• Able to take ownership of projects and execute
If interested, please forward resume and salary requirements along with portfolio samples or a link to online portfolio.
|Required Experience:||2 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 11 days ago