In a super fun, fast-paced, small business environment, this new hybrid position of B2B/B2C Customer Service will offer key support to the Sales and Operations Departments. You will work directly with customers in Zen Desk and also assist our to bring in EDI orders and ship Wholesale accounts. No two days will be the same!
B2B/B2C Customer Service Representative
- Daily communication with Sales Representatives, Sales Management, Allocation and 3PL
- Back up for processing all EDI purchase orders and analyze for discrepancies, variances or errors.
- Review and process specific EDI Documents: 860, 870, 855, 810, 856.
- Confirm all purchase orders being processed in compliance with our approved Vendor Guides.
- Run daily and weekly reports to ensure purchase orders are shipping on time
- Communicate product delays, style changes, shortages to Sales Representatives
- Review Return and Defective Item requests to ensure proper authorization is being obtained prior to processing.
- Update 846 (inventory feeds for specific customers)
- Maintain bulk orders to ensure units are being consumed or cancelled
- Answer phones, emails, tracking all contacts through Zendesk to resolution.
- Demonstrate ownership, accountability and initiative in all tasks, large or small.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in EDI and or/Customer Service
- Experience with Full Circle ERP system a must
- Experience with Zen Desk a plus
- Strong analytical skill.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and proactive
- Must be a team player with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Strong Excel skills