If you love connecting with people and find a way to turn every-day activities into a party, then we may have the job for you! JuJuBe is looking for a seasoned Marketing Design Manager. As part of the Marketing team, you’ll play a pivotal role in implementing strategies to create and strengthen our brand awareness while enhancing JuJuBe’s existing customer base and building new customer acquisition. In this role the Marketing Design Manager will assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting connection with consumers. The ideal candidate will have a passion for, and great experience with all aspects of marketing. They will have a dynamic and personable demeanor that will encourage connections and represent the fantastically fun JuJuBe brand.
• Work across teams to create branded digital experience across eCommerce, retail and social media
• Oversee, manage, schedule and direct photoshoots (both lifestyle for marketing purposes and product on white for web/retail purposes)
• Manage budget and ROI to increase average order size, average unit sales and repeat purchases. Track and report key KPI’s.
• Build marketing calendar, segmentation and promotional plans
• Find innovative ways to connect with target audience
• Increase brand awareness and reach across multiple platforms
• Oversee, manage, schedule and direct video shoots
• Oversee, manage and update digital marketing content calendar inclusive of email, Blogs, social media, community, landing pages & homepage
• Scheduling project/launch kick offs
• Creative assets management and execution
• Routing of creative assets for internal approval
• Creative/Art Direction of all marketing materials
• Basecamp and Project/Timeline Management: Create projects and assign the right people to it, make sure projects are moving forward, assigning tasks, ensuring key timelines are met, updating project status and completing projects
• Paid Advertising strategy and creative execution
• Marketing Submissions for license launches: Create materials and submit to license partners and working with partners to maximize opportunities
• Asset management, organizing folders in dropbox, organizing projects in BC
• Project management of web projects/ui,ux updates
• Managing web projects, creating or art directing mock ups, overseeing development from vendors, routing changes internally
• Providing marketing updates and creating weekly marketing updates presentation
• UI/UX site updates, wireframes, interactive mock ups, approvals
• Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
• Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
• Creating and publishing new themes (design/content updates)
• Small CSS/HTML updates within themes
• Scheduling themes (vial LaunchPadd)
• Creating landing pages
• Sending out email tests
• Updating audiences
• Create audiences and link to landing pages
Skills & Qualifications:
• Have a passion for all things marketing and technology.
• Well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing
• Tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
• Multi-tasker who is well organized, possesses high attention to detail and impeccable written and oral presentation skills
• Creative thinker who can be both innovative while execution oriented
• Excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines.
• The right person will possess 5+ years of marketing
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
• Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM preferred
• Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, etc.) preferred
• High energy, motivated personality - creative and entrepreneurial with the ability to recognize business opportunities and act upon them developing business plans and negotiating agreements
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to structure, articulate and present a persuasive recommendation to key peers and leadership
• High proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Google Sheets and Google Analytics
• Proficiency with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Shopify etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree required
This is an excellent opportunity, on a small business team, to gain experience in a fast-paced environment with real-life impact. Attendance in the office is required. Travel is required, but only on occasion. Payment is salaried. Rate depends up on experience. Excellent benefits included.