If you love connecting with people and find a way to turn every-day activities into a party, then we may have the job for you! JuJuBe is looking for a seasoned Social Media Community Manager As a part of the Marketing team, you’ll play a pivotal role in spearheading influencer marketing activities, affiliate recruitment, and community management. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will be responsible implementing strategies to create and strengthen our social media outreach to engage in reaching new consumers while enhancing JuJuBe’s existing and establishing new relationships with key influencers. The Social Media Community Manager will provide support on all social media platforms from ideation to content creation to implementation, scheduling and reporting. This position will be responsible for growing new revenue with influencers and recruiting customers from external communities while encouraging activity and engagement in our amazingly vibrant existing community. The ideal candidate will have a passion for, and great experience with the influencer and affiliates marketing ecosystem within Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, UTube and other social media platforms and beyond. They will have a dynamic and personable demeanor that will encourage connections and represent the fantastically fun JuJuBe brand.
Responsibilities – Social Media & Influencers:
• Strengthen, create and execute social strategy for new & existing product launches and always-on social content programming for all social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest)
• Build a comprehensive strategy for how to win on Instagram
• Collaborate with marketing, digital and creative teams to conceive, create and execute innovative social media marketing campaigns, programs and promotions that grow audiences, engagement, drive revenue, new customer acquisition and deliver on JuJuBe’s company’s objectives.
• Create meaningful content and content calendar across all social platforms to increase brand awareness, drive conversion & engagement
• Execute social media publishing and content strategies, ensuring that all posts are accurate and punctual.
• Responsible for providing social competitive brand analysis reports and analytical understanding of campaign results and insights with actionable suggestions on a weekly basis. Stay apprised of emerging technologies, trends and industry news that aligns with the brand goals and objectives. Also monitors competitors and social media leaders to see how other brands leverage new technologies.
• Grow and maintain a pipeline of prospective influencers (micro) that can provide access to new customers and communities with a high likelihood of brand attachment (conversion or community involvement)
• Organize social media events that embrace the realms of key influencers such as bloggers and video vloggers to develop more personal and enduring relationships.
• Generate contests and promotions that will attract new and existing fans.
• Create, manage and execute all influencer mailings
• Work with existing brand influencers & high-profile community members to generate quality content that increases brand awareness and leads to customer conversions
• Track communication with influencers and influencer activity through an organized tracking system which captures published content and reach of published content
• Prospect new social channels for influencer content and potential influencer recruitment
• Project manage and track influencer campaigns to ensure that messaging and timing are executed correctly and on time.
• Use data and knowledge of space to identify influencers for campaigns, while having a deep understanding of what types of engagement spur activity and conversion
• Develop, build and maintain strong relationships with influencers
• Help with creative ideas, strategy, and research in response to active pitches and proposals involving Influencers
• Use a concrete understanding of Influencer KPIs and how to leverage the various tracking methods to evaluate and track key metrics
Responsibilities – Community Manager:
• Effectively act as an ambassador for all things related to Community across the business
• Monitor and encourage activity within the JuJuBe community and affiliated private groups by creating conversation starters, running contests and giveaways, posting polls or surveys, and answering questions
• Work with Community Moderators to enforce policies and rules that keep conversations positive, constructive and free of bullying, critical attacks, or unproductive negativity
• Working with Community Moderators, empathetically resolve conflicts between peers in the community and conflicts with the brand that get aired in the community
• Identify like-minded communities and create recruitment strategies to gain new followers for the JuJuBe Community.
• Track community growth, engagement, and sentiment through KPIs and regular reporting
• Establish and maintain a community rewards program for encouraging increased activity
Skills & Qualifications:
• Display knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios. Also stays on top of whatever is “next”.
• Multi-tasker who is well organized, possesses high attention to detail and impeccable written and oral presentation skills
• Understanding of native and outside analytics (Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Facebook etc).
• Creative thinker who can be both innovative while execution oriented
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
• Excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines.
• The right person will possess 5+ years of influencer marketing
• High energy, motivated personality - creative and entrepreneurial with the ability to recognize business opportunities and act upon them developing business plans and negotiating agreements
• Knowledge of affiliate programs and platforms
• Top-notch analytical skills and ability to make data-driven recommendations and decisions
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to structure, articulate and present a persuasive recommendation to key peers and leadership
• High proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Google Sheets and Google Analytics
• A passion for mom communities, pop culture, entertainment, collectibles or similar interests
• Bachelor’s Degree required
This is an excellent opportunity, on a small business team, to gain experience in a fast-paced environment with real-life impact. Attendance in the office is required. Travel is required, but only on occasion. Payment is salaried. Rate depends up on experience. Excellent benefits included.