- United States
- West Hollywood
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
DOPE is looking for a full-time Marketing Coordinator to help with our operations. We are a growing street wear company looking to expand our team with creative and ready to grind individuals. This Coordinator will work directly with the Owner and Directors at the company and will help execute marketing activities from our West-Hollywood office. The Coordinator is responsible for all activities related to our global brand identity and market presence. This involves conceptualizing and implementing market strategy and maximizing results. Additionally, the Coordinator elevates the final outcome of business initiatives by communicating a comprehensive, dynamic vision for the team and demonstrating clear accountability and accurate execution of that vision.
• Oversee development and implementation of successful marketing strategies that will increase sales and brand awareness leading to sustainable growth of the overall business
• Oversee and provide cohesive vision and strategic direction to all domestic and international marketing areas including marketing, creative services, retail, web services, consumer direct, social media, and Paid Advertising.
• Prepare and post content to DOPE social media and blog (@dope // dope.com/blog)
• Manage newsletter creation and deployment (this includes HTML editing)
• Manage DOPE social community / customer service.
• Set and guide strategic direction and high-level plans for each brand category, leveraging competitive market intelligence to gain and maintain marketplace advantages; segmentation for Wholesale, Ecomm, and Retail.
• Innovate to identify impactful, economically-viable, and scalable new growth drivers
• Oversee development of marketing strategies and plans including deep understanding of consumer needs, positioning and messaging evolution, and scalable growth-driving programming
• Report on social metrics, trend forecasting, and campaign performance
• Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, trade shows, seminars and events collateral materials, analyst and market research management, and website design and content either directly or on an outsourced basis.
• Oversee and Manage product seeding and gifting
• General department support
• Must have a car and a valid driver’s license (gas expenses incurred will be reimbursed with Management approval)
• Multi Tasking Abilities
• Adobe Creative Suite Experience
• HTML/Java/coding is a plus
• Social Media Savvy
• Mailchimp and Shopify qualified
• FB Ads Manager and Google Adwords Experience
• Be able to commute to West Hollywood LA
• Operating hours are from 10-7pm Mon-Fri
• Availability on weekends to post to social media and assist additional marketing activities
There will be growth opportunity within the company if you are able to prove your skills and show commitment to the brand and its expansion.
Please send your resume, cover letter and any other pieces of work through Malakye and we will get in touch if your qualifications meet with our needs.