Online Content Marketer
- Tucker Rocky
- United States
- Fort Worth, TX
- 2 year(s)
- Min Salary: $40000.00 - Max Salary: $60000.00 per Year
Are you passionate about motorcycles and ATV/UTVs? Do you enjoy writing about your experiences on various social media platforms? Is that role your dream job? If so, then you’ll love this opportunity at Tucker Rocky. Does getting paid to spend hours writing, posting, sharing and engaging with other like-minded enthusiasts on Facebook, Instagram, and blogs – sound amazing? If so, YOU are WHO we are looking for.
This role is designed for a fanatic who lives, breathes and dreams all things powersports – riding, racing, products, maintenance, and more – and has the proven skill and drive necessary to guide our social media strategy, write compelling copy, create the kind of content that engages and grows our base of followers, and keeps our brands and products top of mind and in the news.
RESPONSIBILITIES: A DAY IN THE LIFE
• Write and distribute press releases, articles, blog posts, newsletter copy and other content.
• Create, grow, and maintain online marketing calendar through coordination with brands, initiatives, and company goals.
• Act as gatekeeper of the company’s and its brands' social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
• Listen and engage in social discussion with our customers, our worldwide sales organization and the public about our company, brands, products and the industry.
• Plan and run social promotions and campaigns and track their success; track the success of content and links posted through social channels.
• Remain in-the-know about company initiatives, especially major announcements, key brands, new products, sponsored racers and events.
• Follow powersports industry media and trends to ensure copy is relevant, accurate and up-to-date.
• Work alongside other marketers and content producers to produce and distribute content that educates and entertains our audiences.
• Identify, build and maintain relationships with key influencers and thought leaders in our industry; ensure that these relationships benefit both the company and the individuals.
• Attend relevant events including races, sponsored rides, bike weeks and more to evangelize the company mission and find like-minded individuals and companies to align with on future initiatives.
• Match our internal content creation with external influencers who would enjoy receiving it or want to contribute themselves.
• Brainstorm new, creative approaches to working closer with the influential members of our industry, and serve as a go-to resource to the rest of the marketing team.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the Malakye application link below.
SKILLS: WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
• Excellent communication skills – in writing, on the phone and face-to-face.
• An active and well-rounded professional presence on social media, with a command of each platform, KPIs and best practices.
• Creative thinking, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
• A deep knowledge of social media marketing and our industry.
• A willingness to try creative approaches to expand audiences and increase engagement.
• Working knowledge of SEO principles and best practices when writing for the web
• Working knowledge of WordPress and/or Magento content management systems
EDUCATION: WHAT YOU KNOW
1. BA/BS degree in Communication, Journalism, Marketing or equivalent working experience
EXPERIENCE: USING WHAT YOU’VE LEARNED
1. 3 or more years experience deploying content for online or other digital media
2. 1 – 3 years' experience with social media marketing.
3. Experience working with executives and other senior-level leaders, including media members and consultants.
4. Strong portfolio of writing samples proving past work on social platforms and press releases or blog posts.
5. Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, video production, demand generation marketing, and blogging.
1. Works in office conditions, with other rad powersports minded team members.
2. Company-issued Apple hardware.
3. Periodic travel, as required, to industry events