Customer Service Representative
- MTA Distributing
- United States
- Corona, CA
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
MTA Distributing is a 30 year leader in the aftermarket Motorcycle and ATV industry and is run by a team of people who are committed to growing MTA’s national image by offering quality products through exceptional customer service.
MTA Distributing is in search of a highly motivated Customer Service Representative to join the team at our Corona, California Headquarters. We offer competitive salary, benefits package and a fun and exciting work environment.
• Act as the main in-house contact for orders, questions, and concerns to both Outside reps and customers while providing excellent customer service at all times.
• Assist the outside reps to identify new business opportunities.
• Work closely with warranty, returns, and accounting to assure customer issues are handled in a timely manner while following company policies.
• Maintain dealer awareness on products, promotions, and events pertinent to brand initiatives.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the Malakye application link below.
• Must be comfortable working in a busy environment but able to manage your time and identify opportunities during slow periods.
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel etc.)
• Ability to meet deadlines and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision.
• Reliable, organized, and excellent with time management
• Detail oriented and accurate
• A desire to do your job the best you can everyday, not just get by.
Preferred, but not required:
• Previous motorcycle and ATV experience
• Previous customer service/in house sales experience