We are looking for a Freelance Graphic Designer – Men’s and Women’s T-Shirt Graphics with experience in designing t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, and other accessories. Specifically, knowledge in production art, matrixs, and art preparation for production. Print, catalog, and layout experience a plus.
• Designing, preparing matrixes, and sizing screen printed apparel focusing on men's and women's t-shirts and other graphic apparel. Experience in tech packs/technical clothing design a plus.
• Working with factories on graphic matrixes, pantone call outs, and graphic sizing for production.
• Execution of film separations and color separations to make art screen print ready.
• Identifying new trends within the young mens and juniors graphic tee market
• 2-4 years minimum of design experience with apparel.
• Knowledge of the skate/street wear apparel industry.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
• Able to handle multiple projects in a timely manner.
• Creating realistic mock-ups with multiple colorways in a timely manner.
• Ability to work quickly to create and revise designs. Speed is a big part of our clients' needs.
Pay is DOE as well as portfolio and skill level and will be paid on a monthly retainer basis.
Please submit through Malakye.com
Freelance Graphic Designer – Men’s and Women’s T-Shirt Graphics
Remote / Virtual California
|Required Experience:||3 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 2 days ago