The Forecast Agency creates superior products through creativity, innovation and integrity. Forecast works with licensors ranging from luxury to off price. Forecast not only produce apparel and accessories for the brands it owns, but it also manufactures private label brands for many retailers ranging from overseas to local USA production.
The Forecast Agency is looking for a Purchasing Assistant to join the team in downtown Los Angeles, Ca.
SUMMARY: Purchaser issues purchase orders to vendors and orders supplies for office; assists Systems Manager with data entry tasks. Packages and sends Lurelly dresses and issues invoices to Lurelly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Creates items in QBO/Full Circle.
• Issues purchase orders to vendors.
• Revises invoices when vendors send new pricing.
• Analyzes internal, economic and consumer trends to forecast sales and inventory.
• Packages Lurelly orders and issues invoices to Lurelly.
• Performs data entry tasks as needed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
• Associate's Degree (AA) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school, or six months to one year related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Computer skills required: Accounting Software; Inventory Software; Microsoft Office Suite; Acrobat.
• Ability to communicate well.
• Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
• Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
• Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
• Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
• Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Frequently required to sit.
• Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity.
• While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; sometimes loud.
• The employee must occasionally lift and /or move more than 20 pounds.
Please submit resume through Malakye.com
Entry Level Purchasing Coordinator
Los Angeles California
|Required Experience:||2 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 7 days ago