The Forecast Agency creates superior products through creativity, innovation and integrity. Forecast works with licensors ranging from luxury to off price. Forecast not only produce apparel and accessories for the brands it owns, but it also manufactures private label brands for many retailers ranging from overseas to local USA production.
We are looking for a Sales Administrator to join our headquarters team in downtown Los Angeles.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
⏵ Enter sales information details into our WIP systems and Salesforce - POs, updated delivery dates, changed costs etc.
⏵ Manage sample coordination and keep sales up to date on sample etas.
⏵ Sample organization and putting samples in appropriate space in storage when needed, as well as shipping out samples to buyers/retailers.
⏵ Coordinates with PD team and sales to update buyers on samples tracking #s, PO routing confirmation emails, pick up / shipping updates to buyers
⏵ Add order to PO tracker with all information, as well as notifying the sales person of any order changes i.e. extension, cancellation, price increase
⏵ Weekly maintenance of Shopify orders
⏵ Printing and fulfilling online orders
⏵ Monitoring online Urgent/ Express Orders
⏵ Maintaining online order supplies
⏵ Record all online orders, marks pending, fulfilled, canceled
⏵ Monitor all online inventory count
⏵ Respond to all online customer concerns in a timely manner
⏵ Anticipate online customer needs and roadblocks
⏵ Adhoc requested determined by management
- Associate's Degree (AA) or equivalent from a two- year college or technical school, or six months to one year related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office Suite; Adobe Suite; willingness to learn new software programs.
- Experienced photographer and videographer.
- Knowledge and experience with current trends in social media platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes a harassment free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Delegation - Delegates work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person; Gives authority to work independently; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities; Provides recognition for results.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others'
- Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
Please submit resume and cover letter through Malakye!
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and
openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a
positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and
group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.