Dealer Sales Representatives - Kryptonite
- Multiple Locations
- Los Angeles | Portland | Seattle | San Diego
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
The Dealer Sales Representative is responsible for driving dealer loyalty and the growth of the Kryptonite product portfolio in the Specialty Bicycle & Powersports markets. This includes developing relationships with distributor sales representatives and dealers (owners, buyers, sales personnel) in order to positively influence Kryptonite’s market share & sales in retailers. They will foster relationships with target customers through a consultative selling approach and regular pattern of calls to achieve AOP goals. The Account Manager will be responsible for developing strategic partnerships with new and existing partners.
- Partner with all customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction, commitment and loyalty to Kryptonite products and services leading to increased revenue.
- Advise customers on product mix, applications, and suggest possible new products and adaptations for product.
- Support distributor sales representatives to maximize sales results. Work with distributor rep to create demand, develop/execute strategy, and successfully close orders. Participate in joint sales calls and training.
- Represent the Kryptonite brand and portfolio by attending local, regional and/or national trade shows and association meetings.
- Maintain excellent industry/territory knowledge by reviewing and understanding market data of competitive activity. Adapt to change in marketplace.
- Maintain and utilize CRM tool for sales reporting and to communicate sales activities.
- Ensure proper customers and partners are adequately trained on new and existing products.
- Develop and maintain list of current and prospective customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal teams (including sales, marketing, engineering, customer service).
- Provide market intelligence, product and solution input and feedback, and necessary recommendations to product and marketing teams.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of all product offerings and communicate and sell these products to customers. Ability to train channel partners and end users on product offerings.
- Support business partner initiatives to maximize sales results. Coordinate with business partners to create demand, develop/execute strategy, and successfully close orders.
- 2+ years sales experience, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Bicycle industry or specialty retail market knowledge is preferred
- Customer centric with the ability to balance both customer benefits and business goals effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience influencing others with a bias for action
- Ability to think strategically and problem solve with entrepreneurial commitment to achieving goals
- Travel minimum 50% - 75%
- Proficient w/ MS Office tools
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!