As the eCommerce Manager, you will be responsible for driving global growth of the Global Portable security brands, AXA, Kryptonite & Trelock with eCommerce channel customers through effective strategic planning & deployment of content, assets, marketing plans, and advertising. In this role, will manage the eCommerce operations and relationships with our 3rd party marketplaces (eg, Amazon, Walmart.com). Your ability to analyze data and analytics drives your strategic ideas around promotions, product launches, and demand generation strategies. Your ability to build strong relationships and work with cross-functional teams allows you to operate as a true business partner to an account, focusing on delivering strategies and solutions that are positive for both the account and Allegion.
What You Will Do:
• Partner with sales to develop, and manage, product assortment and marketing strategies in support of strategic vision for assigned account.
• Steward the development and execution of annual account marketing plans through collaboration with Customer Account Teams, internal Sales, Product, Brand and Digital Teams.
• Develop & deploy online asset strategy across all external eCommerce partners. Responsible for online assets of Global Portable Security across all external online eCommerce partners.
• In conjunction with Allegion digital team, champion integration & use of the product information management tool (Salsify) as it related to Global Portable Security product portfolio; includes strategic alignment, maintenance & deployment.
• Collaborate with Product Management and Sales to support and execute new product launch and marketing related initiatives.
• Load, manage and review online product portfolio content to ensure the categorization, imagery, copy, pricing, site placement and promotional messages are accurate and meet brand standards. Procure and manage via internal and external resources appropriate asset translations for multiple languages to deploy globally to key accounts.
• Planning, execution & analysis of annual online account advertising - Amazon Marketing Services & Walmart Media Group.
• Support AdWords, social, and other existing advertising channels to support bottom of funnel activities.
• Manage online review & ratings - includes curating reviews & responding (Bazaarvoice, Amazon, Walmart); update product content and site messaging to better serve the customer.
• Lead marketing efforts associated with product / business line reviews at account.
• Execute bi-weekly / monthly advertising analysis and recommendations.
• Examine category merchandising strategies of key competitors, and best-in-class online retailers, to understand emerging trends.
• Monitor and conduct site audits for product content accuracy.
• Monitor and manage product presentation improvements including short, long descriptions, key features, and imagery.
• Proactively seek opportunities to improve marketplace strategies and tactics, enhance customer experience and maximize ROI.
• Act as a champion for emerging technologies & developing e-commerce opportunities.
• Manage budgets related to advertising.
What You Need to Succeed:
• BA / BS in Merchandising or Marketing
• Minimum 1 year e-commerce experience
• Background and knowledge of the Ecommerce and online Marketplace Management
• First experience in current social media platforms, with an eye for and willingness to adopt to emerging platforms
• Keen analytical mind, strong on planning, detail and accuracy, and be a demonstrably creative thinker.
• Ability to work effectively on a variety of projects concurrently, under tight deadlines.
• Display initiative to remove obstacles.
• Demonstrate fluent level of presentation / communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point software
• Working knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Ability to travel up to 25%
Why Work For Us?
Allegion is a Great Place to Grow your Career if:
• You are seeking a rewarding opportunity that allows you to truly help others. With thousands of employees and customers around the world, there's plenty of room to make an impact. As our values state, "this is your business, run with it" .
• You value personal well-being and balance, because we do too!
• You're looking for a company that will invest in your professional development. As we grow, we want you to grow with us.
• You want a culture that promotes work-life balance. Our employees enjoy generous paid time off, because at Allegion we recognize that you have a full life outside of work!
What You'll Get from Us:
• Health, dental and vision insurance coverage, helping you "be safe, be healthy"
• A commitment to your future with a 401K plan, offering a 6% company match and no vesting period
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee Discounts through Perks at Work
• Community involvement and opportunities to give back so you can "serve others, not yourself"
• Opportunities to leverage your unique strengths through CliftonStrengths testing and coaching
Please submit resume through Malakye.com