- United States
- Huntington Beach, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Boardriders Inc is in search of an SMU Coordinator to join the team in Huntington Beach, CA.
COMPANY OVERVIEW //
Boardriders, Inc., is a leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. Our apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. Our Company’s Quiksilver, Roxy, and DC Shoes brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. The Company’s products are sold in more than 115 countries in a wide range of distribution.
This position is responsible for supporting all Boardriders categories in the SMU Off-Price channel. This person is directly responsible to manage, develop and coordinate SMU product creation process from ordering to delivery. The position requires the ability to forecast, communicate, and work with multiple departments both internally but also with outside vendors.
• Responsible for end-to-end execution of all Boardriders categories in the SMU Off-Price channel product requests that are in line SMU strategy and meet defined targets and guardrails
• Establish & support short and long term strategies for the Ecommerce channel that both mirror and lead the Boardriders Inc. corporate direction
• Foster and maintain communication and feedback cross functionally in a heavily matrixed organization
• Work with cross-functional departments to make sure all timelines and deadlines are met
• Coordinate and organize merchandising samples
• Generate, analyze, and summarize sales reports and information
• Coordinate resources and production initiatives
• Drive all communication and system related reports, utilizing Excel
• Manage all reporting through our “Sales Force” and “SAP”
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & EDUCATION //
• 3 or more years of operational experience in a similar work environment
• Extensive knowledge of footwear and apparel product
• Ability to think strategically and act tactically in following through with all tasks, assignments and jobs in a timely manner
• Proven experience in contributing to strategic planning for projects that impact corporate direction
• Strong Retail Math and IGM/GM Calculations
• Proficient use of Excel
• Working knowledge of SAP systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS //
• Experience using SalesForce
• Familiarization of Boardriding, Lifestyle, Street style cultures
TO APPLY // Please apply via the link provided and be sure to let us know Malakye is your industry resource.