Q swimwear (https://qswimwear.com/) is driven by a combination of innovation, opportunity and resourcefulness that represents a new age in swimwear, focused on creativity and self expression. We embody a laid back, creative and effortless cool confidence representing the Southern California culture. We challenge our industry and push the boundaries of what people believe is possible in swimsuit design.
At Q swimwear we provide extremely high quality, outstanding performance and undeniable style, all at a reasonable, competitive price point. The same qualities that make our suits are reflected in our personality. We take our customer service very seriously and it’s important that our customers and partners always feel great when dealing with Q swimwear.
We’re looking for a Web & Social Media Sales Guru to join our team and take on significant and wide ranging Ecommerce responsibilities.
· Professional experience managing websites
· Professional experience working with Amazon and Implementing Amazon search results strategies
· Initiate Clients' Amazon Marketing Programs and Track results
· Experience with Shopify
· Social Media Content Creation
· Social Media Management
· Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and custom platforms.
· Working on marketing campaigns to ensure company relevance
· Responsible for development, updates and ongoing maintenance of our websites and underlying platform.
· Work with Sales to craft strategy and execute tactics to attract more customers
· Partner with Sales to strengthen the division's B2B e-commerce capabilities.
· Develop and implement end user acquisition and remarketing strategies to enhance loyalty.
· Research, evaluate, identify, and lead the development of new site/product features and promotional programs to grow overall e-commerce revenue
· Ensure smooth implementation and commercialization of all new online features and products
⏵ 3 years social media/graphic design experience
⏵ Exceptionally skilled at image curation, visual storytelling, typography,
⏵ layout, form and color
⏵ Good grammar and writing ability
⏵ Extremely Organized
⏵ In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
⏵ Well-rounded design experience across all social media channels
⏵ Ability to create gifs and other lightweight video social content
⏵ Acute awareness of social best practices per channel and real-time key
⏵ social trends
⏵ Highly creative, collaborative, positive, and proactive
⏵ Willingness to work additional hours if needed
Please submit resume and brief cover letter through Malakye.com