- United States
- Irvine, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Rusty is in search of a Marketing Coordinator to join the team in Irvine, CA.
Rusty is a modern surf lifestyle brand, with a rich heritage in California. As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be an integral part of not only the Rusty America team, but the Rusty global marketing team reporting to the Global General Marketing Manager. You will assist in the planning, execution and implementation of marketing initiatives across America, with a focus on increasing brand awareness.
Your Main Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Collaborate with Sales to develop a promotional calendar for ecommerce
• Collaborate with the Global Marketing team to assist in execution, delivery and tracking of seasonal direct to consumer campaigns within America
• Develop and execute email marketing strategies
• Manage, build and maintain social media accounts and communities
• Maintain online content calendar to ensure website and social media messaging is consistent with annual and seasonal campaigns
• Create and implement digital campaigns to grow our online audience, website traffic and social media followers
• Facilitate content creation and deployment through brand ambassadors, writers, photographers and other content sources
• Liaise and engage with relevant stakeholders to ensure optimised functionality of the ecommerce platforms
• Assist with athlete and ambassador management
• Trade marketing
• Affiliate marketing
• Reporting and analysis
The ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate the following experience:
• Minimum 2 years marketing experience;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Excellent organisational and project management skills;
• Experience using Magento, Google Adwords, Google analytics preferable;
• Skills and experience using Hootsuite (or similar);
• Ability to work autonomously but in a collaborative environment to drive key deliverables for the marketing team and wider business;
• Deadline driven, having the ability to prioritise with strong planning and time management skills;
• Skills and experience using Mailchimp (or similar);
• Prefer strong knowledge of youth lifestyle market, including knowledge of competitors, consumers and retailers;
• Basic copy writing skills;
• Basic design skills and experience using Photoshop.
This is a unique opportunity to make the most of your own skill set and tailor the job to your strengths.
TO APPLY // Please submit your resume and cover letter through Malakye.