Outside Sales Representative (Apparel) - Multiple Territories Available
- Multiple Locations
- South | Central
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Rusty is in search of multiple outside sales representatives to join the team in the specific territories listed below. ***PLEASE NOTE: We currently ONLY have the 2 territories listed open. If you're not located in one of these areas, need not apply. ***
ABOUT RUSTY //
In 1985, Rusty Preisendorfer started his own shaping line called Rusty using a large R with a dot as his logo. This was referred to simply as the ‘R Dot’. A symbol that did not take long to move onto apparel as the brand became more established and recognized in the world of surfing.
POSITION SUMMARY //
Rusty is looking for results-driven sales representatives to actively seek out and engage customer prospects for our apparel business. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
We are seeking established sales reps for the following North American territories ONLY:
South – Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Alabama and surrounding areas
Central – Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Wisconsin, Illinois and surrounding areas
You will be required to expand the wholesale customer base for the apparel brand within your North American market. You will need to identify action sports, surf, and contemporary accounts as targets and pursue business with them directly.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, drop ins, etc.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
JOB REQUIREMENTS //
• Proven work experience as a sales representative in the action sports industry
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Extremely organized, thus able to maintain robust sales pipeline and reporting to Sales Manager.
TO APPLY // Submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye, with the following REQUIRED criteria:
• Please indicate in your cover letter which territory you are applying for.
• You must currently live within this territory and have an established account base.
** NOTE: If you do not meet this criteria, please do not apply.Thank you! **