- United States
- 4 year(s)
- Not Available
Rusty is in search of a Marketing Manager to join the team in Irvine, CA.
Rusty is a modern surf lifestyle brand, with a rich heritage in California. As a Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part of not only the Rusty America team, but the Rusty global marketing team reporting to the Global General Marketing Manager. You will lead the planning, execution and implementation of marketing initiatives across America, with a focus on increasing brand awareness. You will have oversight of all communication channels and mediums, including social media, surfing content, influencers, web content, digital marketing, EDMs and brand campaigns. You will be responsible for developing marketing calendars, managing the marketing budget and implementing reviewing and reporting activities. Marketing activities will be primarily consumer driven, but you will also need to work closely with sales to support quarterly season selling periods and in-store marketing. In addition, the Marketing Manager is also responsible for the US Ecommerce site, managing merchandising, the promotional calendar and any required site enhancements.
Your Main Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Collaborate with the Global Marketing team to assist in execution, delivery and tracking of seasonal direct-to-consumer campaigns within America
• Collaborate with the Sales Department to develop and implement a promotional calendar for ecommerce
• Develop and execute email marketing strategies
• Manage, build and maintain all social media accounts and communities ensuring consistent postings
• Maintain online content calendar to ensure website and social media messaging is consistent with annual and seasonal campaigns
• Create and implement digital campaigns to grow our online audience, website traffic and social media followers
• Implement and monitor all advertising campaigns through Google Adwords and Amazon Marketing Services
• Facilitate content creation and deployment through brand ambassadors, writers, photographers and other content sources
• Assist with athlete and ambassador management for procurement of digital content
• Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
• Merchandise website catalogue and manage new product activation, ensuring website shop-ability and creation of brand appropriate web categories based on selling strategies
The ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate the following experience:
• Minimum 4 years marketing experience;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Excellent organizational and project management skills;
• Experience using Magento, Google Adwords, Google analytics preferable;
• Skills and experience using Hootsuite (or similar);
• Ability to work autonomously but in a collaborative environment to drive key deliverables for the marketing team and wider business;
• Deadline driven, having the ability to prioritise with strong planning and time management skills;
• Skills and experience using Mailchimp (or similar);
• Prefer strong knowledge of youth lifestyle market, including knowledge of competitors, consumers and retailers;
• Basic copy writing skills;
• Basic design skills and experience using Photoshop.
This is a unique opportunity to make the most of your own skill set and tailor the job to your strengths. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, able to take initiative and grow the Rusty brand.