Rusty is in search of a Sales Representatives or Agency to join the team for the following territories:
NORTH EAST / MID ATLANTIC - North Carolina to Maine
SOUTH - Texas
ABOUT RUSTY //
In 1985, Rusty Preisendorfer started his own shaping line called Rusty using a large R with a dot as his logo. This was referred to simply as the ‘R Dot’. A symbol that did not take long to move onto apparel as the brand became more established and recognized in the world of surfing.
POSITION SUMMARY //
Rusty is looking for results-driven sales representatives to actively seek out and engage customer prospects for our apparel business. Rusty is a modern surf lifestyle brand, with a rich heritage in California.
You will be required to expand the wholesale customer base for the apparel brand within your territory. You will need to identify action sports, surf, and contemporary accounts as targets and pursue business with them directly.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
• 2 to 5 years experience in retail or wholesale fashion- preferably with a youth-oriented brand
• An understanding of the beach and surf lifestyle market
• A passion for smashing sales targets
• Outstanding customer service, communication and negotiation skills
• Strong computer literacy skills
• The ability to work under pressure and still be having fun
• A proven record of building a customer base and managing lasting relationships with clients
• An enthusiastic and can do attitude
• A clean driver’s license, and own vehicle
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Present, promote and sell products/services
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs