Franchise Success Manager (West Coast)
- Velofix Holdings Ltd
- United States
- Orange County, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Velofix is seeking a Franchise Success Manager for the West Coast.
In this role you will be focused on supporting the west coast Franchise Partners while driving revenue, profitability, brand exposure, and business development for each market. You will be a subject matter expert for all aspects of the business and be the main point of contact for Franchise Partners in your territory. You will ensure operational effectiveness and quality assurance of service.
• Manage positive and collaborative working relationships with Franchise Partners
• Create, communicate and monitor Franchise Partner Monthly Scorecards (provide useful and tangible information which can be used at a franchise level to evaluate and improve performance)
• Monthly review of Metrics/Dashboard with Franchise Partners, develop growth plans & action items as needed
• Provide assistance and drive behavior to enable Franchise Partners to meet or exceed monthly and annual sales/service targets
• Monitor and insure that Franchise Partners are meeting the criteria and deliverables as set out in the Franchise Agreements
• Evaluate current and create future tools, programs and schedules to monitor Franchise Partner performance and areas of development
• Ensure franchise support is available, consistent, delivered, tracked and updated to support “back of house” franchise issues
• Monitor, review, and maintain Velofix standard operating procedures at a Franchise Partner level
• Ensure and be responsible for consistency in appearance at a Sprinter and Franchise Partner level
At Velofix you'll be at a young, fast growing company that is disrupting an Industry. You'll have the chance to work directly with leadership and implement your own ideas to help create our best practices.
• Fast growing company with opportunities for professional growth
• Entrepreneurs Top 100 Best New Franchises of 2017
• One of North America's Fastest Growing Franchises
• Bachelor’s degree, with an emphasis on business, marketing, or communications
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a business development, consulting, marketing or sales role
• Willingness to travel up to 50% including nights and weekends
• Experience working in a Team environment
• Experience in retail environment is a plus
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.