Velofix changed the game when it launched its Mobile Bike Shops that are fully stocked with all the parts and accessories someone needs to service any bike. We are looking for a Director of Business Development to be based out of our US headquarters in Austin, Texas.
The focus of this role is to establish and develop relationships, achieve strategic sales targets, with an emphasis on delivering mobility services to Corporate Head Offices, Bike fleets, Hospitality, Events and targeted companies with mandates for health and wellness.
• Develop and maintain strategy that positions velofix as a disruptor and industry leader
• Working directly with key accounts to develop programs
• Demonstrates a high level of creativity and personal commitment to achieving sales targets
• Participates in developing sales strategies, and then executes actions to meet or exceed sales targets
• Develop and maintain prioritized prospecting of new accounts, local, regional and national clientele, using market information, resources and networking opportunities, focusing on short-term business as well as long-term growth
• Work closely with various corporate partners to increase sales through marketing and advertising opportunities, as well as strategic partnership opportunities
• Working closely with Internal Team to motivate, guide and train the last mile service department in servicing and selling a premium product
• Maintain accurate Sales records including detailed action plans/reports
• Effectively communicates the value of our premium, consistent and concierge through services through presentations, site inspections, participation in tradeshows, client entertainment and all potential client interactions
• Participate in road shows, conferences and promotional events within the city and out of town, and work with Regional Support Managers
• Utilizes effective Customer Relationship Management techniques to build and maintain relationships with active and potential clientele
• Maintains positive communication and collaboration with all cross functional teams within HQ
Requirements for Role
• Qualified candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar Sales/Business
• Experience with developing Budgets, Forecasting and Reporting
• Ability to work with partners and to efficiently communicate Programs to customers
• Experience with Salesforce
• Ability to execute plans with a speed of a start up culture
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
Please submit resume through Malakye.com