Inside Sales Rep
- Glyder LLC
- United States
- Santa Ana, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Min Salary: $50000.00 - Max Salary: Not Available per Year
We are a 5-year old active-wear apparel company based in Santa Ana, CA. From day one, our mission has been to cultivate a community of women who live life without limits. Those who see a boundary and break through it. Since we are all unique and no adventure is the same, we make it our focus to design multifunctional pieces that will perform with any activity. We are a relatively small company experiencing huge growth in both our wholesale and on-line markets. We are looking to expand our wholesale sales team to help identify & sell potential wholesale accounts (studios, gyms, etc) across the nation. Glyder’s HQ staff consists of young, apparel-industry professionals who exude a positive, “team-effort” environment and are eager to welcome you to our team!
There’s no dream too big, and the possibilities are limitless – Glyder.
We are looking for full- time sales professional(s) to join our team in our brand new corporate headquarters in Santa Ana, CA. The perfect candidate(s) should be a personable and energized individual who loves the outdoors and active lifestyle, thus truly identifying with our brand. The majority of Glyder sales are done via phone/email, therefore, the candidate(s) must have excellent organizational skills as well as superior verbal and written communication skills. Candidate(s) will directly report to VP of Sales & Merchandising; work alongside existing team of sales reps; have the assistance of our admin assistant for order entry, etc; work closely with marketing team to identify campaigns to drive sales through both channels.
• Actively identify, contact, and sell Glyder to new gyms, yoga, pilates, barre, etc studios, retailers and resorts nationwide
• Maintain and grow business with existing in-house accounts
• Attain knowledge of Glyder’s history as a brand and our mission, and successfully communicate this message to all customers/accounts
• Attain expertise in our fabrics, price points and catalog of 200+ revolving styles and successfully communicate the unique qualities of our products and wholesale services we offer.
• Answer inbound phone calls, make outbound sales calls, and respond to emails regarding sales, product, delivery, inventory, B2B site, etc.
• Handle administrative duties, such as managing orders, back-orders, resolving shipping errors, processing RA’s and general order entry when needed.
• Meet monthly sales goals
• Support outside sales reps with order inquiries, processing, etc when necessary
Work with marketing team to develop and execute new sales initiatives, promotions, etc
• Travel to and attend trade shows with your sales team and VP of Sales
• Travel to local road appointments/meetings
• Successful candidates are goal-oriented, outgoing, motivated, persuasive, able to multi-task and possess a desire to learn.
• Must have ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
• High School Diploma (required)
• Retail experience (required)
• Bachelor's Degree- Business (preferred)
• Experience with ecommerce /retail (a plus)
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.